View Full Version : Look at this deal..

merryfim
10-27-2007, 08:33 PM
I am willing to consider trading a brand new home for a smaller home up to 1800 square feet and pay some closing cost on the new home . I am offering the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to move up but dont want the hassle of selling their home .The home I have is brand new and has 4 bedrooms, 2 dining rooms, laundry room, bonus room, study and a 3 car garage. The kitchen has custom maple cabinets and solid surface countertops. Extensive woodwork through out the home.The home is 2750 square foot and is located in Mustang Creek which is on Sara Road between SW 29TH AND SW15TH . Its OKC Limits, Yukon address and Mustang School district. You can email me at info@dustinmerryfield.com, visit pics and a virtual tour at dustinmerryfield.com or come out and look at the home is open everyday. This is the last home I have and I motivated to sell it asap. Contact me at the email address. Here is the the link to the virtual tour of the home: 2108 Dogwood Creek Ave - Mustang,OK (http://www.openhouseok.com/wc.wwt?ohok~showhome~&city=mustang&address=2108+Dogwood+Creek+Ave&st=ok)

zuluwarrior0760
10-28-2007, 03:13 AM
What deal?

Guy wants almost 300K for a fairly average home in Mustang.....
He says he'll trade down for an 1800sf home, but he certainly
never said he'd trade even.......

Any builder in town will do the same thing on any home you want......
they'll steal your 1800 sf house, and then turn around and resell it
with their agent just like you could have.........

Karried
10-28-2007, 09:04 AM
What deal?

Now come on.. he didn't say 'Look at this GREAT deal'... he just said look at this deal. :rolleyes:

Deal:

An agreement often arranged secretly, as in business or politics.
A business transaction.
An agreement, especially one that is mutually beneficialHey, it's a tough market we're in... Get used to seeing all sorts of creative offers, deals and financing incentives from builders and sellers and if you're in the market to buy .... you're in luck.

zuluwarrior0760
10-28-2007, 11:42 AM
I wasn't trying to slam the poster in any way.......

I was just of the opinion that he would not have gone
out of his way to post the "deal" if it was average in his mind.....

The ad was written in the masterful bait and switch way.....
the builder knows that to the casual reader seeing " I want to trade
down to a smaller house" that in their mind they see the slim possibility
that here's someone who just wants to swap even......

The casual reader wouldn't be left with that image if the guy had put
something to the effect of "you can trade your 1800sf house "toward"
my 2750sf house.......

bretthexum
10-30-2007, 06:02 PM
I know they aren't all bad, but I don't trust any homebuilder any more than I can throw them. I've seen way too much shady work and lack of customer service after the fact...

solitude
10-31-2007, 08:46 AM
I was surprised the post was allowed to stay up. It seems like bad precedent to allow forum spam whether it's for a homebuilder or anything else. I mean, could he have been more blatant? It read like a classified ad and nothing else.

PUGalicious
10-31-2007, 08:49 AM
agreed

metro
10-31-2007, 08:51 AM
I was surprised the post was allowed to stay up. It seems like bad precedent to allow forum spam whether it's for a homebuilder or anything else. I mean, could he have been more blatant? It read like a classified ad and nothing else.

I agree.:lame: