View Full Version : Fraud Seminar- Free to Public

jman253
10-11-2007, 01:33 AM
Kirkpatrick Bank to Hold Comprehensive Fraud Awareness Seminar

Edmond, Oklahoma, October 8, 2007 - In an effort to protect and educate customers as well as fight against all types of financial crimes, Kirkpatrick Bank has initiated development of a comprehensive fraud awareness program.

The first seminar will be held on October 25th from 6 pm until 8 pm at the Edmond Public Library at 10 South Boulevard in Edmond, Oklahoma. The seminar is free and is open to the public. Anyone with a vested interest in fighting identity theft and becoming more aware of potential types of financial exploitation is invited to attend.

Speakers will include Assistant District Attorney, Peter Haddock, Oklahoma County Deputy Sheriff, Kelly Berkshire, and Kirkpatrick Bank Vice President and Director of Information Technology, Kate Ogle.

Refreshments will be available as well as door prizes.

You may obtain more information by contacting Justin Roberson at (405) 475-5140 or jroberson@kirkpatrickbank.com. Seating is limited.

We are trying to get the word out on this. It is free and it is very informative. In 2006 over 8 million dollars was stolen due to Identity theft and scams. This effects everyone due to increased rates on goods due to the loss the business usually takes. Please spread the word and we look forward to seeing you there.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
10-11-2007, 07:26 AM
I wonder if they'll ask for your account information as you enter the place.

Karried
10-11-2007, 07:31 AM
No, just your social security number.

I think it's great... I hate identity thieves.. liars and frauds all.