View Full Version : Firein' Threads

Leon
10-09-2007, 10:32 PM
I love shootin' threads out here that make people talk I try to keep it controversial but not personal

Karried
10-09-2007, 10:40 PM
That's what we love about you.. can you imagine if no one thought up new posts?

I think a lot of us spend a lot of time thinking of new things/ideas to talk about.. some not always popular but interesting to discuss.

It's about building community and you're an asset to the board.

Leon
10-09-2007, 10:49 PM
I really like this forum. But over time I think I've angered enough people to keep me away from events.

I hope people appreciate I just touch nerves to get reponses

Karried
10-09-2007, 11:00 PM
No you haven't. No one gets together for events.. A lot of people prefer to remain anonymous. I guess that's the beauty of the internet.

I've only met in person about 5 people over the years.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
10-09-2007, 11:14 PM
I really like this forum. But over time I think I've angered enough people to keep me away from events.

You should try being a moderator on a gearhead/hot rod forum. Those guys are higher-strung than their engines. I've had my life threatened more than once.

This place is a cake-walk compared to that place.

No you haven't. No one gets together for events.. A lot of people prefer to remain anonymous. I guess that's the beauty of the internet.

I've only met in person about 5 people over the years.

I've probably met a couple of hundred from online community get-togethers. They're just normal people that don't actually punch each other in the throat when they disagree. Go figure.