View Full Version : Gundy outrage!!

Jimmy's Big Toe
09-25-2007, 11:46 AM
Was listening to The Bob FM morning show and they put together a great blues song using pieces of the Gundy press conference. I thought it was pretty clever:

Click below

KQOB - 96.9 BOB FM (http://link.brightcove.com/services/link/bcpid1156034512/bclid1155106833/bctid1200170817)

redland
09-25-2007, 11:51 AM
If you sound like Mike Gundy, you may be a redneck!!!!

Karried
09-25-2007, 11:53 AM
You know what I was thinking?

If Coach Gundy hadn't done this 99.9% of people would never even have seen the article!

Now the entire nation is reading about this 'kid' being fed chicken by him mom and will question whether this article had a shred of truth in it.

Poor guy.

If he thought a few people believed he was 'soft' (or whatever she implied ) after reading her article, now he can be assured that millions upon millions of people are questioning this and his ability to play football.

I think the coach did a disservice to this player.

redland
09-25-2007, 12:03 PM
Now the entire nation is reading about this 'kid' being fed chicken by him mom and will question whether this article had a shred of truth in it.

Well, Carlson (and others) have invited Gundy to cite a factual error in the article, and he has not come up with anything. Do you know of one? (We're talking facts here, not Carlson's opinion, to which she is entitled)