View Full Version : Glove Doesn't Fit, Must Acquit

Karried
09-17-2007, 10:03 AM
Anyone else remember that phrase? ouch.

What are your thoughts on O.J. In my opinion, he's one of the most stupid people I've ever heard of.. he gets off a murder charge and is Free as a bird and then does something this stupid?

He sounds like a criminal on the audio tape.. anyone else hear it?

toocooltim
09-17-2007, 12:54 PM
:iagree:

Trying to get his own belongings back with a loaded pistol???!
Sounds a little strange to me....

Midtowner
09-17-2007, 01:48 PM
He's a jackass.

Aside from that, I don't know why I'm supposed to care what happens to him.

Dark Jedi
09-17-2007, 04:33 PM
If the lockpick does not fit, you must acquit?

toocooltim
09-17-2007, 05:19 PM
If the lockpick does not fit, you must acquit?

HA ha! :lol2:

BaldDriller13
09-19-2007, 03:00 AM
Have you heard the latest? Now the rumor is that OJ got set up on this deal. My understanding is that he received a phone call from the hotel manager who told them the guys were there with his stuff. This same guy supposedly let OJ and his buddies into the room. Another reason it's actually about 10% believable : how many people happen to have a digital voice recorder sitting in their room ready to push the button? It sure did get into the hands of the internet folks pretty darn quick.

BailJumper
09-19-2007, 05:44 AM
Now the rumor is that OJ got set up on this deal.

Can you link to this rumor of it really is out there?

He should have just said he was researching his next book - "If I robbed and kinapped them..."

Just saying

Martin
09-19-2007, 05:58 AM
i'd much prefer it if OJ's next book were entitled, 'if i got locked up in prison for a really long time.'

-M

Karried
09-19-2007, 06:58 AM
Or 'OJ's Memoirs of the Rest of my Life Behind Bars'

rugbybrado
09-19-2007, 07:06 AM
OJ is awesome, not really.

But ive listened to the tape and it does seems like this whole thing was set up. Besides from the tape they take his stuff and they were trying to sell it, then he went back in trying to get his stuff back. They even admitt to stealing it too...

this has the audio and the words of what was said.
Breitbart.tv » New OJ Audio Tape Captures Fury of Hotel Tirade (http://www.breitbart.tv/?p=5666)

Karried
09-19-2007, 07:15 AM
But, why the setup?

I wonder if they were going to try to bribe him afterwards?

It doesn't make sense though because he is broke! Unless he was going to get money from his book.

Yes, strange that someone would record their crime.. and really stupid.

I just hope he gets what he deserves..... the rest of his life in prison.

MadMonk
09-19-2007, 07:18 AM
The guy that made the recording has a pretty sketchy history himself. Although I'm not an OJ fan, something smells fishy to me.

rugbybrado
09-19-2007, 07:25 AM
The guy that made the recording has a pretty sketchy history himself. Although I'm not an OJ fan, something smells fishy to me.

I dont like the guy either, but it doesnt sound like he actually took something that wasnt his in the first place.

rugbybrado
09-19-2007, 07:31 AM
I just hope he gets what he deserves..... the rest of his life in prison.

You act like he's the first rich person to ever get away with murder...

toocooltim
09-19-2007, 11:36 AM
If it weren't fishy, they wouldn't have given him freedom for $125,000.00. I think it was staged, but that doesn't change how I feel about the past.

Hmmm....

BaldDriller13
09-19-2007, 04:56 PM
Okay, let's talk about this. OJ has a new book that just came out. It was number one on the best seller list last week. If the book clears sales of over $33 million, he gets all the money after that. Anyone think there's a chance he is just trying to sell books?

kevinpate
09-20-2007, 06:20 AM
If you're referring to the once shelved and now out "If i did it", that's not his $$ on the table. the Goldman family obtained the rights to profits of that book and they are now behind the publishing of it to help satisfy an existing judgment (or did I dream all that up after one too many pepperoni slices)

BaldDriller13
09-20-2007, 05:06 PM
If you're referring to the once shelved and now out "If i did it", that's not his $$ on the table. the Goldman family obtained the rights to profits of that book and they are now behind the publishing of it to help satisfy an existing judgment (or did I dream all that up after one too many pepperoni slices)

That's where the $33 million comes in. If the book sales clear that, then the Goldman's are paid off. The rest is OJ's.

dismayed
09-21-2007, 10:25 PM
2007 - "If I did it."

2008 - "If I stole it."