View Full Version : Halo 3 - 11 More Days!

Karried
09-13-2007, 08:45 PM
whoo hooo... can hardly wait!

But I imagine Live will be excrutiatingly slow while people try to navigate the new maps or try to superbounce.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-13-2007, 11:28 PM
I may actually sign into Live for it. Just to get that old-time feeling of getting repeatedly OBLITERATED by 12 year olds.

Karried
09-14-2007, 08:56 AM
It could be worse, you could be like me and get annihilated repeatedly by six year olds!

My favorite question from people is 'how old are you'? tee hee... I lie.

Karried
09-14-2007, 08:58 AM
btw, you can go to Ebay to get discount Live cards.. we have two accounts.. one we paid full price $50 and the other was about $30 for a year.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-14-2007, 10:07 AM
It could be worse, you could be like me and get annihilated repeatedly by six year olds!

My favorite question from people is 'how old are you'? tee hee... I lie.

My favorite question is generally any of them asked by somebody with that voice disguiser on, that's obviously a 12-14 year old boy....And it's a suggestive question.

They get PI**ED when they figure out that the person that they took it easy on, even helped, throughout the previous firefight finally speaks up after the match...And it turns out to be a baritone voice instead of the soprano that my gamertag "HotLonelyGirl" indicated to them.

Misty
09-14-2007, 10:47 AM
What the hell are y'all talking about. I came upon this thread and I thought I'd slipped into a parallel dork universe.

j/k :)

Karried
09-14-2007, 12:37 PM
ha, ha... yes, that about sums it up... dork universe! But we have a lot of fun, us dorks!

Dark Jedi
09-17-2007, 04:33 PM
I like a good sigleplay game. Now, I enjoy a good fragfest too, but I better be able to enjoy a good solo game out of it too. Quake, Quake II, HL, HL2, and Halo were great games with great solo play as well.

As they made Halo2 Vista only, and I bet they do 3 as well, that line ends for me. BioShock is a terrific game. It would be great with a multiplayer version. All those underwater rooms and tunnels, intersecting in a fragfest.... droolll.....