View Full Version : Who is OKC's Favorite Crazy Person?

Misty
09-12-2007, 10:32 AM
I was thinking about Leslie Cochran today, Austin's local crazy funky fabulous homeless cross dresser & perpetual mayoral candidate and was wondering who is OKC's favorite crazy person? I haven't come across too many outspoken, "out-there" people around here but there has to be some.

MySpace.com - Leslie - 101 - Female - AUSTIN, Texas - www.myspace.com/44499851 (http://myspace.com/44499851)

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-12-2007, 10:40 AM
I don't know about "crazy". But check out Bikerfox (http://www.bikerfox.com/)...Make sure to click around his pictures:dizzy:

Misty
09-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Oh my GAWD he is fabulous. His magical aura totally transcended into a beacon of light right now at my desk. Thanks OH GAWD!

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-12-2007, 10:56 AM
Is that guy great or what?

SpectralMourning
09-12-2007, 11:03 AM
Unfortunately it doesn't look as if it's up anymore, but David Cross wrote a blog on how weird that Bikerfox guy was on bobanddavid.com. I'm going to have to agree with David on this one though; that guy is creepy.

CuatrodeMayo
09-12-2007, 12:30 PM
Wayne Coyne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wayne_Coyne)

In stillwater we have so many crazies its hard to name one.

Preacher Bob is funny. He is not from around here, but shows up a couple of times a year to preach on the library lawn...good stuff.

Crazy Bob is a mentally unstable war veteran who walks around town with a turban on. He is a nice guy if you say his name and wave at him...but if you honk, watch out.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Crazy Bob is a mentally unstable war veteran who walks around town with a turban on. He is a nice guy is you say his name and wave at him...but if you honk, watch out.

Stupid honkies.

ultimatesooner
09-13-2007, 12:19 PM
EZ Million

metro
09-13-2007, 02:49 PM
EZ Million, that guy is crazy! Speaking of crazy Normanites, there is another guy (I feel bad for because I think he has some sort of learning disability) his name escapes me but he goes around selling Norman Transcript newspapers daily on his bicycle wearing his OU football helmet. He is a riot though!

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-13-2007, 03:25 PM
EZ Million, that guy is crazy! Speaking of crazy Normanites, there is another guy (I feel bad for because I think he has some sort of learning disability) his name escapes me but he goes around selling Norman Transcript newspapers daily on his bicycle wearing his OU football helmet. He is a riot though!

I buy a paper from him every time I see him...He's so happy when you do.

Lauri101
09-13-2007, 07:15 PM
Hang around in the downtown CBD for a while and you'll see plenty. They come into our building and wash their feet, hair or whatever else seems dirty. Most appear to be homeless.

My favorite is Rasta-guy. He walks up and down the sidewalks on Robinson, yelling vague obscenities and singing. His hair is in long dreads and he might be from the islands, judging from a couple times when I've heard him speak.

And then there's the flower lady - haven't seen her in a while though. She used to stand by the federal courthouse and sell dead flowers.

Soem of the homeless are sad and pitiable, but some are just plain amusing.

Misty
09-14-2007, 02:07 PM
I'm sorry, did you say they wash their FEET in your building? Oh my stars.

Lauri101
09-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Misty, you should see what they wash in the Myriad Gardens fountains!

The window of my office building has a beautiful view of the fountain on the south side of Sheridan. I've looked out in the early morning hours and seen naked people scrubbing themselves with rags.

And to think - folks let their children play in those fountains! <shudder>

traxx
09-17-2007, 10:19 AM

His name is Calvin and he's not crazy he's mentally handicapped. People around town and the University love him though. Kinda like Alvin at OCU, although I haven't been there for several years so I don't know if he's still around.

Now EZ is crazy.

striker
09-28-2007, 08:14 AM
My favorite is Rasta-guy. He walks up and down the sidewalks on Robinson, yelling vague obscenities and singing. His hair is in long dreads and he might be from the islands, judging from a couple times when I've heard him speak.

I saw Rasta-guy yelling at his breakfast one morning. I also saw him urinating on a street corner; that was much less funny.

Midtowner
10-09-2007, 08:00 AM
Rasta guy has an amazingly regular schedule. You'll generally find him on a certain bench at a certain time, or at 9'ish, he'll ALWAYS be walking down 13th street.