View Full Version : Rumor Mill About New Stores

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Jesseda
09-05-2007, 02:03 PM
I love hearing about new businesses coming to moore.. I heard thata Chil-fil-a is coming to the shops in moore anda bed bath and beyond.. any other rumors oh yeah i also heard aT.G.I Fridays is being built by lowes...

MrZ
09-05-2007, 05:14 PM
The Chik-fil-a in front of the new Penny's has been on the plans for a while. Looking forward to the day it opens. The T.G.I.Fridays rumor has been going around for over a year but last I heard it was confirmed dead. A bed bath and beyond would be nice, save me a trip to Norman every now and then. If we could only get a Barnes and Nobles or a Borders.

rugbybrado
09-05-2007, 06:53 PM
this is going to be bad news (chik-fil-a) that is entirely to close to coming/going from work.

Intrepid
09-05-2007, 11:57 PM
I know I've posted this link before, but that was a long time ago, in a post far, far away. It shows the rendering of the Shops at Moore.

http://www.mooreed.com/CollinsDevelopment-EastofI-35(July2006rendering).pdf

(it's a rather large file, so give it time to load)

:tiphat:

Jesseda
09-06-2007, 11:39 AM
We really need a good book store and i wish we hada toy store other than nasty walmart, sorry i just hate the toys at walmart, it either dented toy boxes missing pieces or just plain broken....Also we needa panda express, I love that place.. But back to the rumor mill, whatever happen to the crest shopping center that was planned on 12th and eastern

rugbybrado
09-06-2007, 11:49 AM
To me it seems kinda wierd with the petsmart going in there(not complaining) but there is one on I-240 and western, and one in Norman.

I like having all of things close to the westmoore area but it basically is almost a copy and paste of the I-240 shops that are 4 miles away, then if you go another 4 miles past moore and then you're in Norman at the same shops. We need something atleast a little original. Why have the same exact stores owned by the same companies fight over the customer base of the moore/westmoore areas.

Next thing we all will know is that shops on the i-240 west corridor will start closing down and its going to resemble crossroads mall over there.

Jesseda
09-10-2007, 09:24 AM
OKAY DID EVERYONE READ THE MOORE MONTHLY, exciting news, Carls JR. off of 19th street is moving west by home depot, there is going to be a panda express by furrs, there is going to be a 3 more shopping centers off of 19th street by home depot and by the new theatre. There is going to be at least 6 new restaurants 2 large retailers will soon be in moore.. wow it is crazy, read the moore monthly this month.. it has lots of info..

cindyl57
09-23-2007, 08:42 AM
Yes I read that...I am thinking...We must be really hungary here in Moore...LOL
Also I went to Ross on Friday just to find an almost empty store...
I really didn't know that they were moving I assumed they were staying put...But the store Closed on Saturday and won't reopen until Oct 12. They will be next door to Office Depot...
I haven't even paid any real attention to that side of the highway except noticing the JC Penny's store seems to be packed everyday..well at least the days I drove by...

So I need to make a trip down the service road to see how far they have come with it...

Cindy

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-23-2007, 02:05 PM
Yes I read that...I am thinking...We must be really hungary here in Moore...LOL
Also I went to Ross on Friday just to find an almost empty store...
I really didn't know that they were moving I assumed they were staying put...But the store Closed on Saturday and won't reopen until Oct 12. They will be next door to Office Depot...
I haven't even paid any real attention to that side of the highway except noticing the JC Penny's store seems to be packed everyday..well at least the days I drove by...

So I need to make a trip down the service road to see how far they have come with it...

Cindy

My girlfriend lives just south of that JC Penny's, and I agree that it's always packed...I just wish that people would learn to USE THE CENTER TURN LANE.:fighting3

zcamaro70
10-09-2007, 09:30 PM
Not to be negative, I spoke with the franchise owners of Chick-fil-a and I was told the Moore store is not coming. The owner said the corporate headquarters were looking at putting a store in but decided to go with approx. 70 stores instead of 100. The Moore location was one that was axed. I have heard of a certain electronics store on I-240 moving next door to JC Penny's though if thats any consolation. Expect an opening by February along with Bed Bath and Beyond.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
10-09-2007, 10:21 PM
Best Buy and Circuit City have opened their current stores within the last couple of years...So are you talking about Ultimate Electronics?

oneforone
10-10-2007, 12:26 AM
It has to be Ultimate or Best Buy because Circuit City is opening a new store in Norman off of I-35 and Robinson.

Best Buy may have to tear down their Crossroads store because of the I-35 Interchange Rebuild. From what I heard everything on that line between the theater and Burger King(this is why Burger King never reopened) is going away because of the rebuild. They might even take out the Mcdonalds and Jackie Cooper.

If I where a betting man, I would put my money on Ultimate because the 240 and Walker store is just not very traffic friendly. It only makes sense to move to a more traffic friendly area.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
10-10-2007, 01:38 AM
More traffic friendly, and more people with disposable income. :D

MrZ
10-10-2007, 06:37 AM
That would suck about Chick-fil-A. I live about 2 minutes away from there and would MUCH rather have one that close as opposed to going to Crossroads Mall to get my fix.

Jesseda
10-10-2007, 07:30 AM
I love Chick-fil-a, why oh why oh why, lol, well at least we are getting a panda express.. I think the best location for a best buy would be by home depot on fritts property. They said a major retail tenant is going in in that location. BUT I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A I wish we can fight to get it in moore :fighting4

metro
10-10-2007, 08:02 AM
Bummer that they nixed the Chic-Fil-A. I'm surprised it was corporate who nixed it because it was the local franchisee that was going to build it.

zcamaro70
10-10-2007, 03:37 PM
The corporate office is very protective over where a new store will go in for Chick-fil-a. What the chick-fil-a person said was the owner, of chick-fil-a, did not want to over expand and is only opening around 70 stores in the markets that rated the highest possible for sales. As far as the electronics store, I am only repeating what was told to another major tenant and shown on maps by the developer to that tenant. I am not claiming anything as fact, only repeating what I heard through speaking with a friend. Thats why I am trying my Best to not get your hopes up to high.
On a side note, if you look you might notice more stores moving from a location on I-240. Just something to keep in mind.

Jesseda
10-12-2007, 12:40 PM
okay so what else has anybody else knows what is planning on going in at fritts farm by home-depot, they have dug up trenches on the side and looks like they are planning on scrapping the site?

SoonerDave
10-23-2007, 01:40 PM
The Chik-fil-A manager I spoke with said that the Midwest City store was the first priority on their list, then the store in Moore would go in. The MWC location is higher profile because the store they have in Heritage Park Mausoleum is about the only thing left in that place. I believe they have already started construction on the replacement location on SE 29th.

As far as an electronics retailer moving out of I-240, it wouldn't make any sense for Ultimate to move as they just spent major $$ remodeling that location to add appliances, and they're working hard to reposition themselves as a competitor to Best Buy and Circuit City rather than a high-end electronics dealer. Circuit City is unlikely to move out of 240 Penn Park having just moved there.

I'm very interested to hear what is going in for Phase II of the 240 Penn Park location. Odom just sold the Phase I property to an out-of-state company for a rather staggering sum, saying that the sales for the mall are comparable to those of the Bell Isle center on the north side, and the redevelopment of the area has been immensely successful.

Interurban is going into the vacated Don Pablo's spot, and I would LOVE to see something like an Old Chicago or BJ's go in somewhere on that corridor...ANYTHING besides another TexMex restuarant. Ironically, this new Interurban location is just down the street from the long-defunct IU Sports Grille that opened in the old ChiChi's space several years ago, but closed and was torn down to make way for the Krispy Kreme doughnut shop that now stands there.

I thought the Office Depot at I-240 and Western would be a candidate for moving, but the manager there told me that Office Depot actually owns that building rather than leases it, and that they are one of the better performers among all OD locations in the area, so that location is going to be there for the duration.

We already know that Bob Moore is, apparently, moving the Ford dealership from that awful location in the I-240/I-35 exchange snakepit....

It would NOT surprise me at all to see Home Depot build a new store west of its present location along I-240 and Shields, or for Outback to get out of its oddball location behind Olive Garden off I-240 west of Penn...

Jesseda
10-23-2007, 02:15 PM
Well i went to yahoo and typed riverwalk crossing in moore oklahoma, and there is a web site of new stores in planning and development stages to come to moore, i noticed there was a tgi fridays, and a best buy, and some sporting good store, i forget the name on it, also a craft store.

Jesseda
10-23-2007, 02:21 PM
New Retailers Opening Soon: , Warren Theatres, Best Buy, Sportman's Warehouse, TGI Fridays and Harley Davidson World

Riverwalk - American Asset Management Services (http://www.aamscorp.com/Riverwalk.html)

okclee
10-23-2007, 02:35 PM
Best Buy......That makes sense with the best buy, because I believe that ODOT will be removing all of the buildings on the east side of I-35 and North of I-240 in order for the future highway construction.

SoonerDave
10-23-2007, 03:03 PM
Best Buy......That makes sense with the best buy, because I believe that ODOT will be removing all of the buildings on the east side of I-35 and North of I-240 in order for the future highway construction.

You know, I've heard different people report varying twists to the "all buildings near the I-240 interchange are going to be torn down," but no two of them are quite the same.

Could someone post a link or reference to the specific plans ODOT has laid out regarding that interchange, and more specifically to the buildings in that area?

The reason I ask the question is that the I-240/I-35 interchange project is not even fully funded yet, and could be as far as ten years down the road before it comes to fruition. The only actual property that has been obtained in preparation for it is an abandoned apartment complex, since torn down, and a section of homes immediately west. The AMC movie theater chain recently purchased the Regal Cinema, which would surely be in the path of this rebuild, thus making that purchase a curious one at best.

Near that Best Buy property on the SW corner of Crossroads are two hotels, a Texas RoadHouse steak restaurant, Victory Gymnastics, and some other smaller stores. I would just like to see something concrete that states specifically which properties are on the chopping block, and when the demolition of these properties is supposed to take place.

-sd

SoonerDave
10-23-2007, 03:09 PM
Well, after I posted the question, I came across an older thread (well, Feb '07) and a post by Flatlander that said the following:

Today I spoke with David Meuser at Odot,he said the project has been pushed back because I-35 through Moore and Norman is now the focus.He said the public will notice work on this stretch of highway very soon.As for the I-35 & I-240 rebuild.Most if not all of the NW corner of the interchange has been bought by the state.Odot is no longer buying land for the interchange.Odot will not begin buying land again in this area until 2012 It should take 2 years for Odot to finish buying land and building the frontage roads then another 3 years to finish the interchange. 2017 is what they are aiming for.

While this is not a link to a hard article, the notion that ODOT is not purchasing more land now and does not plan to until 2012 at the earliest is entirely consistent with what I had heard regarding funding available for the reconstruction project.

Looks like AMC, the steakhouse et al are safe for a few more years.

-sd

okclee
10-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Two years ago I checked into the purchase of the former Best Buy now the Gymnastics building, and was told that the building was not for sale only for lease because of ODOT and the highway project.

That info is from the agent handling the leasing of said property.

JOHNINSOKC
10-23-2007, 06:32 PM
You've got to be kidding me!!!.......TEN more years until the interchange is finished!! Imagine the traffic in that area in 2017. The way the south metro is growing now, they will need to widen I-35 to 10 lanes and the interchange plans will have to be modified to fit a ten lane freeway. Please bring in the TDOT!!:(

Easy180
10-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Heard very good things about Panda so pretty excited about it....Best Buy is also great news, but not for my wallet

Probably going to find myself accidentally turning right at the 19th st exit too often

Moore is filling in the retail space at an alarming rate....City keeps getting better and better imo

BoulderSooner
12-20-2007, 03:38 PM
I would think that the AMC is far enough away that it will not be affected by the new interchange ..

Jesseda
01-03-2008, 07:42 AM
panda express to open doors this month, see it happening in about 2 weeks or even less

SeinfeldBlock
01-03-2008, 07:55 AM
19th St is hard enough to get down (through wal-mart and telephone) and some people apparently are unable to move their car into the center lane to make a left into chili's. I can't even imagine what the traffic will be like if they add stuff in that area. Also, if they add a bunch of retail stuff next to those apartments, they may not be so nice anymore...

Oh GAWD the Smell!
01-03-2008, 08:12 AM
19th St is hard enough to get down (through wal-mart and telephone) and some people apparently are unable to move their car into the center lane to make a left into chili's. I can't even imagine what the traffic will be like if they add stuff in that area. Also, if they add a bunch of retail stuff next to those apartments, they may not be so nice anymore...

That's no lie. 19th between Broadway and Telephone is about as organized as a monkey sh*t fight at the zoo. I avoid it like the plague.

Jesseda
01-03-2008, 10:29 AM
i called panda express on the north side they told me the panda express in moore will be open this friday the 4th

Easy180
01-03-2008, 06:33 PM
That's no lie. 19th between Broadway and Telephone is about as organized as a monkey sh*t fight at the zoo. I avoid it like the plague.

Not sure what is up with our city planners...Access roads on both sides of I-35 are so lovely....The stupid azz stop and yield to the highway on the east side will discourage shoppers...Already 10 cars deep a lot of the time on the weekend with little movement and that will balloon when they get the rest of the shops in there

Think they are trying to one up the traffic mess on Memorial

Oh GAWD the Smell!
01-04-2008, 02:01 AM
Not sure what is up with our city planners...Access roads on both sides of I-35 are so lovely....The stupid azz stop and yield to the highway on the east side will discourage shoppers...Already 10 cars deep a lot of the time on the weekend with little movement and that will balloon when they get the rest of the shops in there

Think they are trying to one up the traffic mess on Memorial

Yup, my g/f lives south of that JC Penny...I usually just drive down Eastern to 34th, and then cut over rather than drive down that access road. If I'm taking the highway, I'll exit Indian Hills and approach from the South.

Moore is about f'n retarded with access roads anyway. Half of them are one-way, and the other half aren't.

Speaking of that "stop/yeild" thing on the east side...Didn't it used to be the opposite? Exiting traffic yeilded to the access road? I could have sworn it was that way about 15 years ago.

Jesseda
01-04-2008, 08:07 AM
sadly i take that way daily i live off of 19th and santa fe but my kids daycare is off 19th and eastern, every evening i pick my kids up around 5:15 and it takes about 15 to 20 minutes sometimes just to make it the 3 miles home, i bank at tinker and i have to go out of my way just to get to it, telephone road is my access i can not use the access roads it is bumper to bumper every time i pass it, it takes about 2-3 red lights to make it to the next red light 75 feet away on 19th there is 3 stop lights with a football field, and it is not set or timed right...i hate i i hate it lol.. and yes when that new lifestyle center by gordmans opens and all the other planned stores, we will need a miracle just to make it to those stores. I already go to the mcdonalds of of 134th and western rahter that the 0ne on 19th and broadway because there is a 75 percent chance you will never or almost get into accident to get in the parking lot, and it is busy most of the time.. more has grown way to fast for roads to catch up, most of moore will be at grid lock in 3 years if something is not done with the roads!!!!!!

Easy180
01-04-2008, 07:22 PM
Yup, my g/f lives south of that JC Penny...I usually just drive down Eastern to 34th, and then cut over rather than drive down that access road. If I'm taking the highway, I'll exit Indian Hills and approach from the South.

Moore is about f'n retarded with access roads anyway. Half of them are one-way, and the other half aren't.

Speaking of that "stop/yeild" thing on the east side...Didn't it used to be the opposite? Exiting traffic yeilded to the access road? I could have sworn it was that way about 15 years ago.

Yeah it just changed a few months ago....I guess they wanted to match the retarded exit system on the west side of 19th

It has three lanes....One left turn, one straight and one to the right....The VAST majority are trying to turn left in the one lane...10 cars or so in that lane and the folks sitting at the stop sign can't go

My experience in banking tells me that the middle lane should have a left or straight option since far fewer vehicles go straight, but what do I know

CS_Mike
01-04-2008, 10:50 PM
My experience in banking tells me that the middle lane should have a left or straight option since far fewer vehicles go straight, but what do I know

Not to mention that the opposite corner near Wal-Mart inexplicably has two left turn lanes and a single lane for going straight/right. Probably 60% of the traffic there is trying to make a right onto 19th St, and another 15% is trying to go straight ahead on the access road. Traffic gets backed up at that exit everyday because of long lines in the right-hand lane. Why not convert the second left turn lane into a straight-ahead lane, and leave the one on the right for right turns only? It wouldn't solve all of the problems that location has right now, but it sure would be a big improvement. The change would require minimal effort too. If they wanted to get a little more creative, maybe they could make the middle lane for right turns also in addition to straight ahead. Two right turn lanes would keep that area fairly clear. Of course, since we don't see many double right turns in Oklahoma, that might be a big risk to take.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
01-05-2008, 07:58 AM
While we're on that topic...They should figure out a way to completely eliminate the "extra" light between I35 and Telephone, it causes nothing but backups. Make that area accessible off of the service road or something.

And since when does the straight-ahead traffic get to go BEFORE the turning lanes? Because that's how it's set up at Telephone and 19th.

Some days, I think they hired a vo-tech guy that likes cars instead of a Traffic Engineer to design some of that area.

SeinfeldBlock
01-07-2008, 08:56 AM
Not to mention that the opposite corner near Wal-Mart inexplicably has two left turn lanes and a single lane for going straight/right. Probably 60% of the traffic there is trying to make a right onto 19th St, and another 15% is trying to go straight ahead on the access road. Traffic gets backed up at that exit everyday because of long lines in the right-hand lane. Why not convert the second left turn lane into a straight-ahead lane, and leave the one on the right for right turns only? It wouldn't solve all of the problems that location has right now, but it sure would be a big improvement. The change would require minimal effort too. If they wanted to get a little more creative, maybe they could make the middle lane for right turns also in addition to straight ahead. Two right turn lanes would keep that area fairly clear. Of course, since we don't see many double right turns in Oklahoma, that might be a big risk to take.

Seriously! I drive home from the city every day and have to make a right onto 19th street and it gets backed up all the time, esp during evening rush. There's always that person who won't pull forward enough to let the person behind them make a right, or there's the person who doesn't know it's ok to make a right on red in Oklahoma. I don't know how to alleviate the problem, I think if there was one left turn lane it would still be a big problem because they are pretty full during the evening rush. The only thing more annoying than 19th street are the 4th street on and off ramps. It's like the lesser of two evils.

Jesseda
01-07-2008, 10:49 AM
Friday i was at the lights to turn left to pick up my kids at daycare at 5:15 p.m the left turn lights where not working they jsut stayed red, it took about 12 minutes 4 intervals for the people infront of me to realize the lights were messed up we all ran the red lights, the traffic was backed up on the freeway as far as i could see.. The city needs to do something, once those restaurants and warren theater opens we are going to have a mad house, i am really worried not only accidents will happen but what if emergecy vehicles needs t get bym the hospital is in the mix of all this traffic

CS_Mike
01-09-2008, 01:14 PM
The Moore Economic Development website was updated today. Two notable updates:

Best Buy is confirmed and expected to be open in the late summer. Location listed is the Shops at Moore (contrary to the rumors that it was going in next to Home Depot).

Bed Bath and Beyond will also be going into the Shops at Moore and is expected to open late this year.

MEDA: Retail - Announcements (http://www.mooreed.com/r-announcements.htm)

Jesseda
01-09-2008, 01:45 PM
well at least i was right that best buy was coming to moore, just off by 1/4 of a mile

soonerliberal
01-09-2008, 01:58 PM
I sure hope the Shops at Moore center starts to look a bit nicer. It looks like it is done in a very cheap manner with the cinderblock and stucco galore. The JC Penney doesn't look too bad, but the Office Depot and Ross storefronts are hideous.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
01-09-2008, 02:08 PM
The Moore Economic Development website was updated today. Two notable updates:

Best Buy is confirmed and expected to be open in the late summer. Location listed is the Shops at Moore (contrary to the rumors that it was going in next to Home Depot).

Bed Bath and Beyond will also be going into the Shops at Moore and is expected to open late this year.

MEDA: Retail - Announcements (http://www.mooreed.com/r-announcements.htm)

Outstanding. Thanks for the link!

Easy180
01-09-2008, 08:06 PM
Look at the east side go Oh Gawd :bow:

Lovin the location of Best Buy....Already dreading the traffic

Yo Moore city leaders....Not sure if you noticed but you are cramming in a lot of stores in a small area

I hope you guys don't think the current traffic system is going to work

How about you get it done before freakin Best Buy goes in...Can you imagine 19th come holiday time?

zcamaro70
01-09-2008, 09:01 PM
I am glad to see they finally announced Best Buy as going in. I heard about it and where it was going in back in September. Stuff can change and I held off on an outright mention of it on here. I have also heard Warren Theaters owns 2 pads in front of its building that they are accepting lease's on for eateries. I have heard of one possible restaurant signing a lease with Warren but I am not 100% sure yet.

Jesseda
01-10-2008, 07:03 AM
LOWES EMPLOYEES TOLD ME THAT TGI FRIDAYS IS GOING IN BY WARREN THEATERS. i WISH THEY WOULD BUILD SOME ENTERTAINMENT DINING OPTIONS LIKE MUSASHIS, OR BENNIHANAS.

Oh GAWD the Smell!
01-10-2008, 01:22 PM
I think a new Tapwerks would be nice too :D

And yeah Easy...It's going to be a bear to get to the g/f's house come big sale weekends.

I'm telling her to move.

Turanacus
01-10-2008, 03:10 PM
dave and buster's is going in tulsa ?

Oh GAWD the Smell!
01-10-2008, 03:11 PM
What?

oudirtypop
01-10-2008, 06:30 PM
What is the deal with dave and busters?

DVDFreaker
01-19-2008, 01:44 AM
LOWES EMPLOYEES TOLD ME THAT TGI FRIDAYS IS GOING IN BY WARREN THEATERS. i WISH THEY WOULD BUILD SOME ENTERTAINMENT DINING OPTIONS LIKE MUSASHIS, OR BENNIHANAS.

Yeah it would be nice but to be honest, I am glad Friday's is coming to Moore because I live in Moore and driving from Moore to Friday's on NorthWest Expressway is a huge pain in the butt!

zcamaro70
01-19-2008, 04:51 PM
I asked around a little more and everyone keeps saying that a Hooters is going in somewhere on the westside of I-35 around 19th street. I am in no way 100% sure but everyone keeps saying that it is going in. (I know everyone is just so excited to hear about this! j/k)
The Friday's restaurant I have heard about for several years coming to Moore. What I heard was Friday’s (corporation/franchise?) bought land around I-35 and 19th street several years ago. When Friday's got the land appraised before building they found out the land was worth more to sell it. Supposedly Friday's made enough money on the sale of the land to pay for construction on 2 stores.
This is only what I have heard going on right now and in now way do I claim the info to be 100%. Only thing certain I can say is the Warren Theaters is looking at a first week of April opening.

DVDFreaker
01-19-2008, 05:11 PM
I asked around a little more and everyone keeps saying that a Hooters is going in somewhere on the westside of I-35 around 19th street. I am in no way 100% sure but everyone keeps saying that it is going in. (I know everyone is just so excited to hear about this! j/k)
The Friday's restaurant I have heard about for several years coming to Moore. What I heard was Friday’s (corporation/franchise?) bought land around I-35 and 19th street several years ago. When Friday's got the land appraised before building they found out the land was worth more to sell it. Supposedly Friday's made enough money on the sale of the land to pay for construction on 2 stores.
This is only what I have heard going on right now and in now way do I claim the info to be 100%. Only thing certain I can say is the Warren Theaters is looking at a first week of April opening.

Hooters would be nice, the food is average though but I would go there for the hot girls! Whoo!!!

Oh GAWD the Smell!
01-20-2008, 09:45 AM
MAN, I hate Hooters. Expensive and sub-par food, expensive beer, and waitresses that wear too much makeup and tight clothes when they shouldn't be.

It's so...Exploitative of men. I feel like I'm in a strip bar when I'm in a Hooters.

oneforone
01-20-2008, 11:05 AM
MAN, I hate Hooters. Expensive and sub-par food, expensive beer, and waitresses that wear too much makeup and tight clothes when they shouldn't be.

It's so...Exploitative of men. I feel like I'm in a strip bar when I'm in a Hooters.

Hooter's is nothing more than PG-13 strip club. The waitresses are your buddies as long as your spending money. Just like strippers in a strip club. The food lousy just like in a strip club. The alcohol is watered down just like in a strip club.

AmyOKC
01-20-2008, 11:36 AM
I love hearing about new businesses coming to moore.. I heard thata Chil-fil-a is coming to the shops in moore anda bed bath and beyond.. any other rumors oh yeah i also heard aT.G.I Fridays is being built by lowes...

Oh... i was hoping you were going to be referring to something fun - like H&M. (I hear "stores", i think "shopping"!) Since Chik-fil-a is just junk food. Bummer.

That probably won't help this town with the weight loss situation, will it?

khowe22
01-28-2008, 08:44 AM
Chik-Fil-A's breakfast is pretty good. Chicken biscuits.....mmmmmmm!

metro
01-28-2008, 09:47 AM
Actually Chic-Fil-A takes a much healthier approach to their fast food than most competitors. They use healthy oils when frying, they offer fruit cups as an option instead of fries and you can get a whole wheat bun instead of a white bun full of processed junk.

oudirtypop
01-29-2008, 08:28 PM
Chick-fil-a is not coming to moore at this time. I talked with the owner in norman and he said the plans got cancelled.