View Full Version : *Grunt* vs. SOUTHEAST!!!!

Architect2010
08-31-2007, 10:50 PM
So Just got back from Southeast's opener football game against Grant! We (Southeast) Were away, Grant Home...... Well the whole game Grant was beating us, for the first time in like 5 years. It was 21 to 14 with one minute and 30 seconds left. They were a touchdown and a 2 point conversion ahead of us! It was our third down and the quarterback made the pass..... And it was recieved! TOUCHDOWN!!! 1 behind, 2 to get ahead! We go for the 2-point conversion and our quarterback drops the ball!!!.............. but recovers it and makes it through the line! We WON!!!! About 40 seconds on da clock, Grant has the ball, they pass it and we intercept! We make another touchdown with like 7 seconds left and Beat *cough* Grunt *cough* I mean Grant 28-21, for the fifth or sixth yr in a row!!! I definitely know the Moore Wars overshadowed our games, but hey, I dont go to Moore, so I could care less. All I know is that Westemoore Won. Yay For them, Double yay for Southeast!!! SPARTANS C/O 2010

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-01-2007, 12:44 AM
Pardon my ignorance (I moved away for 10 years)...But I thought Southeast closed?

I dated a girl from there way back when.

Easy180
09-01-2007, 08:42 AM
Shut down for a couple years after I gradiated in '90, but reopened as a magnet school in '94 I believe...OU blue chipper Gerald McCoy was a Spartan

Good job Spartans, but I feel kinda bad for Grant as their football team is one of the worst in the state every year

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-01-2007, 08:51 AM
Where did you graduate from Easy?

Easy180
09-01-2007, 09:28 AM
SE grad....Went down w/ the ship in '90....That last year was just a big party...Zero schoolwork...Great at the time, but it hurt once I got to OU and realized maybe it would have been better to actually have done some work in my AP classes

Oh GAWD the Smell!
09-01-2007, 09:46 AM
That's when the girl I was seeing would have graduated (same year that I did).

Have we had this conversation?

Architect2010
09-01-2007, 11:42 AM
Yeah, your right it is a magnet school now, the offical name is Southeast High Specialty School of Technology, u have to apply to get in, and keep you GPA up & everything like that, we dont have any fights or anything, Its a really good school, I think we rank third in the city for academics, and we're really good at sports. In football we so/so, not bad by any means, good enough to wipe capitol hill, grant, douglasses football teams out of the water, but still not as good as sum of those small town fottbal teams that are really good.....

Midtowner
09-01-2007, 01:28 PM
You're 3A, right?

Architect2010
09-01-2007, 09:01 PM
im pretty sure we are.