View Full Version : Frontpage FOX News

Karried
08-29-2007, 02:03 PM
Wow, just went online to Fox News - here we are again Front Page News. Huge pic of this poor little boy...

What a creepy father ( or caretaker) save his own butt and abandon the baby.

OKLAHOMA CITY — Authorities are trying to identify a young boy left inside a store by a suspected shoplifter who fled the store when confronted by a store security officer, police said Wednesday.

The boy, who is about 2 or 3 years old, is apparently unable to identify himself, and no one has reported him missing, Sgt. Gary Knight (javascript:siteSearch('Sgt. Gary Knight');) said.
The boy has been in Department of Human Services (javascript:siteSearch('Department of Human Services');) custody since Friday, when he was left inside the Wal-Mart (javascript:siteSearch('Wal-Mart');) store on west Reno (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295065,00.html#).
A man was pushing a shopping cart with the boy in it when security personnel spotted the man shoplifting and confronted him, Knight said. The man then fled the store, leaving the boy behind.

Easy180
08-29-2007, 02:15 PM
Probably best for the boy that he was left behind

Drugs are so wonderful aren't they?

Karried
08-29-2007, 03:16 PM
Someone else said the same exact thing on NewsOK.....it probably was drugs.

Midtowner
09-05-2007, 08:45 AM
Yeah... I don't even see how this stuff makes the paper. So someone is a terrible parent... so what? There are millions of those and this ain't the first time a kid has been abandoned by some "adult" during one of that "adult's" criminal escapades.

I hardly watch 'the news' anymore because of this soft-news meaningless crapola. Show me something that actually affects me. Show me something that matters. Do just a tad of investigative journalism. I wish they'd drop the damn "it bleeds, it leads" mentality, produce more local stuff and stop pulling half of their newscasts off the network feed. Laziness, I tell ya.