View Full Version : Just moved into Leadership Square

actionman
08-05-2007, 05:29 PM
For those of you that work in Leadership Square - the company I own Focus Consulting just signed our 36m lease for space on the 8th floor in the North Tower. It took awhile to find space downtown - it is not the easiest thing to do.

Let me know if you are in the building and what you do.

Take care,
ActionMan

Kerry
08-05-2007, 06:48 PM
What kind of consulting do you do?

actionman
08-05-2007, 07:58 PM
Information Technology for the Commercial and Government Sectors.

(This is not a plug - just a link to show my services for the person who asked)

All about focus - What We Do - Focus Consulting, Inc. (http://allaboutfocus.com/whatwedo.aspx)

ToddyWoddy
08-08-2007, 06:54 PM
I work in the North Tower 11th floor at HRH

CCOKC
08-09-2007, 04:39 PM
How is the building holding up? I have fond memories of Leadership because I met my husband there when we were working in the building. Now this was almost 20 years ago (hard to believe) but I always liked working there. It was convenient to everything downtown (except affordable parking). We used to park at the bread lot (Now the Ford Center) and walk to work. We could walk all of it indoors except the walk to the Myriad. It only took about 15 minutes. Good times indeed.

ToddyWoddy
08-10-2007, 08:24 PM
Our office moved there in 2001. Its a really nice building, has a city bites and main st cafe in the lobby. Nice atrium lobby, with occasional live entertainment. I park at main street parking ($87 per mo yikes) and can walk inside all the way to work.

actionman
08-11-2007, 08:17 AM
Me again (original poster).

I park over at the garage on the NE corner of Sheridan and Robinson. 92+tax a month. I spend most of my time with a client in the IRS building. Funny thing is the IRS building is not connected to the concourse. So I have to walk outside to walk a couple of hundred feet across the street. Yet that same parking garage is connected to my NEW space in LSQ - so I can walk the 2 blocks up to my new space in LSQ indoors.

HOT ROD
08-11-2007, 02:53 PM
walking outside is better for ya, besides - we need to see a lot more OKC Suits on the streets of downtown!!!

CCOKC
08-11-2007, 08:45 PM
I agree about walking outside on most days in OKC we usually have great weather. But it is a nice option to walk inside for virtually everywhere downtown for those rainy, sleety, blustery or just downright too hot days.