View Full Version : Queit in here!

excat_56
07-28-2007, 12:29 PM
Hey, what's been going on in the OKC Talk "Singles Life"?

I've noticed that it is pretty quiet around here. What's been going on in the lives of our singles, (and non-singles). Just trying to start up a good conversation with everyone, something that everyone can get involved in and interact with.

excat_56
07-29-2007, 09:21 PM
Wow, no one even said anything about me spelling quiet wrong, woo.

Peep....lol

Express Girl
07-30-2007, 10:28 AM
very queit!

CuatrodeMayo
07-30-2007, 11:31 AM
Call Qwest. I'm sure all those hot girls on the commericals are just waiting to talk.

OkieKAS
07-30-2007, 01:17 PM
Just didn't want to embarassss u, excat! LOL

or perhaps....you were just using a new slang word......

excat_56
08-01-2007, 06:48 PM
ah, it wouldn't have embarrassed me, lol. it's always worth a try though :)

i'm not much for "slang" words, internet short cuts are slang enough for me, lol. i prefer to speak like some of the more civil people. i was raised right for a reason, and it sure wasn't to go back on it! :)

Dave Cook
08-02-2007, 02:49 PM
It is quiet. Perhaps people have moved along in the love department.

I met a fantastic gal earlier this year.....very intelligent and driven....beautiful and adventerous...and most of all..a traveler. Yes, siree bob.

It reminds me...there is actually quite a bit to do in OKC now. Last weekend, we hit....the reggae fest, a blues bar, the Vietnamese exhibit, an indian restaurant on North May, the duck pond in Norman, The Library bar in Norman (great spot), the hispanic flea market off of May near downtown (interesting stuff and great mexican food).....and then last night....the jazz bar (Makers).

No reason to sit at home stearing at the boob tube.

excat_56
08-02-2007, 10:27 PM
It is quiet. Perhaps people have moved along in the love department. .

I wasn't just meaning in the love dept. by any means. I just like to be able to participate in active conversations when I get home from work and relax. I like being able to read other people's thoughts and opinions on stuff, and just general stuff on what's going on. I just mainly created this thread to try and get some conversations started up, of any type.

I like the things that you said you did. They all sound very interesting. How did you come across all of the events, the Gazette?

OkieKAS
08-03-2007, 10:07 AM
It reminds me...the duck pond in Norman, (snip)

Ahhh the serenity of the duck pond on a lazy afternoon.........

THAT is where I first heard THE NIXONS at........Zac Maloy. I still catch him every now and again.....

Oh GAWD the Smell!
08-04-2007, 03:49 AM
Ahhh the serenity of the duck pond on a lazy afternoon.........

THAT is where I first heard THE NIXONS at........Zac Maloy. I still catch him every now and again.....

And it's where I g....Well...I...uh...Have good memories of that place too.

Quack.