View Full Version : 242 Members And No Singles What Gives?

dirtrider73068
11-22-2004, 03:25 PM
We have 242 members and there is no singles anywhere out there. I am fixing to be separated and have not yet seen or heard of other singles ladys anywhere at all. I have even tried the online personal ads and no bites yet. Are there any single or available ladys out there?

Patrick
11-22-2004, 10:32 PM
LOL! There are more women in the world than men, but for some reason they're so hard to find. Maybe if you put up a pic on Tom Cruise on your personal ad, that would get some hits. Unfortunately, it seems like the majority of the people on this forum are men! DarlingDiva and her good friend relaxationstation have been trying to recruit women to the board.....DarlingDiva has been successful attracting a lot of newcomers ot the board, but unfortanately, we jsut haven't picked up a lot of single females. Maybe as the board continues to add members we'll get more females! :) Keep watching! And keep updating that personal ad. You'll find someone soon!

Ms.Relaxationstation
12-08-2004, 11:38 AM
:::Raising hand:::: I'm a single woman but I have the same problem finding single men. Correction...single men with a brain! lol

mranderson
12-08-2004, 12:52 PM
Raising hand. Would a 160 IQ do? :Smiley220

dirtrider73068
12-08-2004, 01:34 PM
I have a brain and know how to use it. I am smart have lots of common sense, and have respect for women.

windowphobe
12-10-2004, 02:31 PM
I have a brain and know how to use it. I am smart have lots of common sense, and have respect for women.

And has possession of these virtues gotten you more dates? :)

dirtrider73068
12-10-2004, 02:34 PM
Only been on a few dates, then got married been married for 4 years but its on the rocks cause she cheated me.

windowphobe
12-10-2004, 02:48 PM
Now that's depressing. (But not, alas, uncommon.)

Patrick
12-12-2004, 10:37 PM
I'm sorry to hear about thar dirtrider....but once a cheater, always a cheater! Don't feel bad...you're better than that.

mom2des_n_nate
01-07-2005, 11:39 AM
In responce to Patrick, that is not always the case, yes most time I it can be but not in EVERY situation.

oklacity75
01-08-2005, 01:52 AM
I agree with Patrick, once a cheater always a cheater. In my opinion once someone cheats the romantic relationship is over. No matter how long the relationship lasted or how many times they swear to never do it again its still over. I absolutely hate it when someone destroys my trust in them. Once my trust in someone is broken it takes a long time to rebuild it. Cheating destroys every ounce of trust one could have in romantic relationship. Breaking the romantic relationship off completely is the only way a cheater learns from thier mistakes. Sometimes the best way to learn life's lessons is to pay the ultimate sacrifice.