View Full Version : Where's mranderson?

AFCM
07-09-2007, 02:20 PM
I noticed he hasn't posted in a while. Did he decide to bolt after Patrick and Keith were banned?

Easy180
07-09-2007, 02:21 PM
I believe so...Saw him on here for a week or so after the debacle, but never posted again

CuatrodeMayo
07-09-2007, 02:23 PM
What happened with patrick and keith?

EDIT: I mean what did they get banned for?

Midtowner
07-09-2007, 02:31 PM
Anderson logs in and reads all the time. Click is profile, it'll show his last login as sometime within the last 15 minutes of whenever you read this thread. He hasn't posted since the removal of those two... or since my return.

(which was on the same day)

Faith
07-09-2007, 02:47 PM
Keith and Patrick were banned? Man.. how crazy! They seemed to be pretty conservative in their opinions and nice guys.

Midtowner
07-09-2007, 02:59 PM
Keith and Patrick were banned? Man.. how crazy! They seemed to be pretty conservative in their opinions and nice guys.

Here is where I could take the high road or the low road... high it is.

I'm better than these guys. They know what they did. If you want to see why Keith was banned, he pretty much lays it all out in his own blog... or most of it.. in a very slanted manner.

Faith
07-09-2007, 03:11 PM
Hmm... sounds pretty involving.. .still hard to believe though. I don't know where his blog is to read. He was always very nice on here, although, I have been absent for atleast six months or more.

Midtowner
07-09-2007, 03:17 PM
I'm sure you can find the link around here somewhere.

In all likelihood, that stuff has been removed. The official OKCTalk version of this can be found in the "Patrick and Keith banned?" thread over in announcements.