View Full Version : Free Brussels Griffon

kmf563
06-26-2007, 01:18 PM
Well, my dog is allergic to us. That is the official diagnosis. I've only had him for 2 months. He turned a year old in February. He is not fixed, he is potty trained. He is a lap puppy. He loves to just follow you around and lounge at your feet or hang out next to you on the sofa. He doesn't chew anything except his rawhides, and if you talk or sing to him he will sing back to you! He's a cute little dog but he is completely miserable and it just isn't fair to him. He scratches all day long. He has scratched his hair out and has created sores. We can choose to give him cortisone shots all the time and prescription pills, but I don't think that is fair to him or financially an option for us. So, I am left finding him a good home. He is great with children - it takes him a while to warm up to men, but not very long. I would suggest a home without a cat - he gets along with mine, but I think that is what he is allergic to!

If anybody is interested let me know. I have some pictures at home I can send to you also.

Misty
06-26-2007, 01:41 PM
Oh! They are the cutest breed. Wish I could take him, hope he finds a good home.

kmf563
06-28-2007, 07:40 AM
I have found a good home for him! He is leaving today after work. Hopefully he will be happy and not have problems there. Thanks for the emails!