View Full Version : This Week's Urban Neighbors Slow Bike Ride

Misty
06-26-2007, 12:27 PM
This week’s Wednesday bike ride will take place at 6:00 P.M. the 27th starting at Bicycle Alley. We’ll be biking to Deep Deuce Grill! This is on rain or shine, if it is raining really, really hard I guess we can take our cars to Deep Deuce Grill, but we are hoping that it won’t be too bad.

Thanks to Terry Enos from Bicycle Alley and Keith Paul from Cheevers for setting up last week’s ride! Everyone said they had a good time.

Don’t forget your helmets! Terry was in a bicycle accident this weekend. He was knocked unconscious and has 30 stitches in his face. He said the helmet most likely saved his life. I have never worn a helmet but plan to buy my first one today.

metro
06-26-2007, 02:29 PM
I wish I could make it. If you ever have one that is not on Wednesday nights, I'm there.

Doug Loudenback
06-26-2007, 02:59 PM
I wish that I COULD make it! Doug Dawg does his best to walk, these days! Happy riding to all others!

metro
07-03-2007, 03:29 PM
Misty, are you all doing an Urban Neighbors bike ride tomorrow. I can actually make it if you do.

Misty
07-03-2007, 03:50 PM
We skipped this Wednesday since it's the 4th. The next one will be the 11th and I think we are biking from Bicyle Alley to Paseo Grill.

metro
07-03-2007, 03:55 PM
arghhh, the one I can make is cancelled. Misty can you post info on the next social or business meeting. I seemed to have lost my email.