View Full Version : New Building next to 50 Penn Place

Luke
11-20-2004, 10:32 AM
Anybody know what they're building right next to 50 Penn Place? It's on the East side of 50 Penn Place.

Patrick
11-21-2004, 02:22 AM
It's going to be a new Olive Garden Restaurant! I guess they're using the same concept as Chili's.....have two restaurants on NW Expressway, one on the east end and one of the west end. Anyways, the Olive Garden at Utica Square in Tulsa is very nice and upscale....this one is looking like it will be the same!

I will say, I've talked to several of the store owners over at 50 Penn....they're not happy at all.....new management leased the space out, leaving less parking for their customers. Oh well....it's not like there are that many stores in there anyways! That parking lot was always practically empty.

metro
11-24-2004, 12:51 PM
Actually, there will only be one Olive Garden on the Expressway, I've talked with the owners and they plan on vacating the other one as soon as the new one is complete

Midtowner
11-24-2004, 02:49 PM
Strange since there's a Pepperoni Grill in the mall already -- MUCH better IMHO than Olive Garden.

Luke
11-24-2004, 04:17 PM
I'm not a big fan of Olive Garden. But, I am glad that a nice restaurant is going there. Wish it was a Buca di Beppo...but the more the merrier! :)

Sooner&RiceGrad
01-12-2005, 11:58 PM
Who will move int othe Olive garden by the Lake Hefner Pkwy then? I hate these national retailers that just don't give a ****.