View Full Version : Classified

Karried
06-05-2007, 08:39 AM
Okay, I've seen some really funny ads in the Classifieds, but this one is homegrown - unfortunately. My ewwwww radar went off the screen.

Swash 400 Round Toilet Seat Bidet
Oklahoma City, OK

Contact Info
Karen
(405) ***-****

http://ok4free.com/images/spacer.gifUsed a few months, Swash 400 Round Toilet Seat Bidet, White, With heated seat, posterior and feminine warm-water washes and convenient side-mounted control panel. This model incorporates a reservoir to heat the warm water washes and a gentle-closing seat and lid and has the following features: Posterior and feminine warm-water washes, Water and seat temperature settings, Water pressure controls, Contoured, heated seat, "Quick Release" for easy seat removal, Gentle-closing seat and lid, Germ-resistant seat and Powersave mode. I have Owner's Manual and complete installation instructions & parts. Excellent condition for $250 OBO - Compared to $429.99 New, it's luxury for a bargain!

LOL!

Have you seen anything that really shouldn't be in the paper for sale? Or a unique way of putting things?

CuatrodeMayo
06-05-2007, 08:45 AM
According to my calculations, It would take 4.8 years to pay for itself in toilet paper savings.

( I use the cheap stuff)

Oh GAWD the Smell!
06-05-2007, 08:47 AM
Yeah...The Virgin Mary on a grilled cheese sandwich!

Who in the hell doesn't inhale a grilled cheese sandwich as fast as humanly possible the instant it's set in front of them? That's a shame right there. It's STILL not been eaten.:numchucks

Oh GAWD the Smell!
06-05-2007, 08:48 AM
According to my calculations, It would take 4.8 years to pay for itself in toilet paper savings.

( I use the cheap stuff)

According to MY calculations, it would need a Binford upgrade to be useful.

Martin
06-05-2007, 08:48 AM
"swash" seems like a pretty appropriate brandname. -M

CuatrodeMayo
06-05-2007, 08:52 AM
"swash" seems like a pretty appropriate brandname. -M

I guess they had to remove the first "a" and "s" from the name to make it marketable.

jbrown84
06-05-2007, 10:03 AM
:lol2:

My grandma actually has a budet in her house. Don't ask me why.

Karried
06-05-2007, 10:06 AM
We won't ask and please don't tell...lol

OkieKAS
06-09-2007, 12:44 AM
Used a few months...............Germ-resistant seat......I don't even want to think about that! ...They should get plenty of prank calls.

Before there was toilet paper -----
What did people use before toilet paper was invented?

*Newsprint, paper catalogue pages in early US
*Hayballs, Scraper/gompf stick kept in container by the privy in the Middle Ages
*Discarded sheep's wool in the Viking Age, England
*Frayed end of an old anchor cable was used by sailing crews from Spain and Portugal *Medieval Europe- Straw, hay, grass, gompf stick
*Corn cobs, Sears Roebuck catalog, mussel shell, newspaper, leaves, sand- United States
*Water and your left hand, India
*Pages from a book, British Lords
*Coconut shells in early Hawaii
*Lace was used by French Royalty
*Public Restrooms in Ancient Rome- A sponge soaked in salt water, on the end of a stick
*The Wealthy in Ancient Rome-Wool and Rosewater
*French Royalty-lace, hemp
*Hemp & wool were used by the elite citizens of the world
*Defecating in the river was very common internationally
*Bidet, France
*Snow and Tundra Moss were used by early Eskimos