View Full Version : I'll bet she looks so "hot" in orange...

CuatrodeMayo
06-04-2007, 10:20 AM
Paris Hilton gets booked!

NewsOK: Paris Hilton Checks Into LA Jail (http://newsok.com/article/3033499/)

:kicking: :congrats:

Midtowner
06-04-2007, 10:57 AM
ehh.. I don't know why anyone even cares about this person?

How is she relevant to anything?

OkieKAS
06-04-2007, 01:07 PM
I would say that her behavior and all of the media input she gets is highly relevant to all of the Parents who try to maintain their teen daughters from idolizing this person. Just walk into the mall or go into an Under 21 'club' that lures teens to it, and see all of the Paris - Wanna-bees in there. A Teen Parent's Nightmare! Paris Hilton is way tooooooooooo old to be acting like she is 15 years old!
She is relevant to an entire generation of young women, sadly so. Perhaps, being held accountable for her mistakes, will allow these poor parents, that are constantly hounded, to provide the latest "paris fashions" to their own teens, the ability to teach their daughters the truth.
PARIS may not be what we would like to see in the headlines, but millions of impressionable teens are looking solely towards her, and all the lil celebrity fluff bunnies like her.
Imagine if you had a teen daughter and Paris as a 'role model' or worse, a teen son that constantly comes into contact with these types of teen girls. This generation is all about ME!

Midtowner
06-04-2007, 01:10 PM
If I had such a daughter, I might send her off to military school :)

jbrown84
06-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Did anyone see what Sarah Silverman joked about last night at the MTV Movie Awards, with Hilton in the audience? I'm as far as you can get from a Paris Hilton fan, but the jokes were in really poor taste and they kept cutting to her and she looked very embarassed.

I'm sure it's on youtube.

OkieKAS
06-04-2007, 01:31 PM
I just read an article that said a doting Mom actually paid $1300.00 to have her 8 yr old daughter irradiated and spray-tanned to a hue favored by Lindsay Lohan, for her school photo shoot!

Pre-teen breast augmentations are wildly popular in fifth-grade classrooms this year.

This should be likened to child abuse!

OkieKAS
06-04-2007, 01:44 PM
I can see all of the teen Paris fans rushing out to get them an Orange Jumpsuit. Or......God forbid, committing a crime just to be more like her! Juvenile Detention Centers all over the globe must be exploding with newcomers by now.

dismayed
06-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Here is the video:

YouTube - MTV 2007 Movie Awards Sarah Silverman grills Paris Hilton (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXESd_q56Cw)