View Full Version : GNL Blog is now Cyber SAW (the movie) 4

oprah
06-03-2007, 10:00 PM
GNL has been taken over by an idiot! Anybody know details? :fighting3

jman253
06-04-2007, 09:12 AM
It's all in fun but it appears that someone got their feelings hurt after some comments were made on GNL. The person who made the comments is relatively new to the GNL threads and they bashed one of the steady posters on the site. It was actually kinda funny, because the one they bashed is usually doing some of the bashing. I guess the old saying (You can dish it out but can't take it) goes into play.

jman253
06-04-2007, 09:14 AM
I kinda have a feeling you already knew that though huh???????? WINK WINK

tnajk
06-04-2007, 11:08 AM
I still wish people would STOP posting over there and come here. It's so much better.

Wbrook
06-04-2007, 02:32 PM
Jman, did some of the posts get deleted because I still don't get it all. What was the family tree obsession all about?

jman253
06-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Well best I can tell was that PowellPower was just using it as a slam against OkieKatt. Then it spiraled from there with her taking offense to it etc.....

Okiekatt
06-05-2007, 06:43 AM
PP is Joe ..., the former GNL Editor. It wasn't that my feelings were hurt, it was the family thing was going too far. I talk politics and might get snarky with the person and their views, but I have never gone after someone's family. Plus PP posted my personal email address and some other things that got really creepy. Best thing I could have done is remove myself from the conversation and let the Dumb A.. hang himself, which he did, didn't know he would do it so fast.

Glen ..., former city manager, and Joe are BFF's, they work together now, oh well, somethings were funny at first, but just like Micheal Richard's was funny as Cramer on Seinfield, but afterawhile, on his own, he went too far.

I can take what I dish, J, but when someone goes after ones family, that's difference. You may not like my views, I don't like some of yours, but have you known me to be untruthful, have I ever lied to you?

Wbrook
06-05-2007, 08:51 AM
Joe ... huh? I would personally like to have a conversation with him. He wouldn't like it much though.

Martin
06-05-2007, 10:10 AM
hey everyone, it's great that you're all frequenting okctalk and we look forward to your participation here. however, we are concerned about the most most recent posts in this thread involving the guthrie board. let's refrain from detailing negative experiences on other boards at okctalk and referring to those involved by their full names. if you care to discuss such things, by all means do, but please do so in private messages or some other less public means of communication. thanks! -M