View Full Version : Cedar Point

Karried
06-03-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm trying to remember who has been to Cedar Point.. I think it was jbrown84.

We are going in July.. do you have recommendations?

We are staying at Castaway Bay with the Indoor water park.. that should be fun. I wanted to stay at the Breakers Hotel because it was so close to the park but they didn't offer any packages for the time we'll be there.

Those resorts are really expensive! Ohio.. Nearly $700 for just two nights and a few park tickets.. thank goodness we love amusement parks! We are going for a week.. other than the waterpark and Cedar Point, is there anything else to do?

allseeingeye
06-03-2007, 11:14 PM
Karried,

Another great site is taking the Jet Express to Put-in-Bay. Its an island on Lake Erie. The boat is located right there near Cedar Point. It will take all day to ride every rollercoster at Cedar Point but Put-in-Bay is a great place to spend a second day.

Karried
06-04-2007, 06:34 AM
Thank you! I'll look into that.. I'm thinking two days at Cedar Point. We can get into the park One hour earlier so we can try to hit some of the biggest ( with the longest lines early) but I'm sure we'll want to ride them over and over so we'll have to do at least 2 days.

Put in Bay.. I'll check it out.. any idea what the weather is at the end of July?

allseeingeye
06-04-2007, 09:53 AM
Weather is usually clear, sunny, hot, and very humid (nearly 100% humidity at times). Its not as bad on Lake Erie because the lake acts like an ocean and keeps things cooler.

jbrown84
06-04-2007, 10:12 AM
I'm trying to remember who has been to Cedar Point.. I think it was jbrown84.

Nope. I wish. :)