View Full Version : Target!- Rumor*

xpertinfun
06-02-2007, 07:38 PM
When visting a local store, My wife overheard a contractor mention that Target has bought the land West of Home Depot (Fritts property) on 19th. Construction could start by the end of summer.

Just a rumor, Because I dont see it posted on the Moore Retail Stores website under announcements, so we shall see.

Karried
06-02-2007, 08:23 PM
That's the best ...... if and when it comes to fruition, we can all say 'you heard it first on OKCTalk ' lol

Millie
06-02-2007, 08:40 PM
That's the best ...... if and when it comes to fruition, we can all say 'you heard it first on OKCTalk ' lol

And, if not, just another unfounded rumor?

cindyl57
06-03-2007, 07:39 AM
Well You never know...But having a SUPER Target so close, I don't know if they would put one in here....
I would probably shop there if it was in Moore...Have I mentioned...I don't like to drive outside of Moore...I have a phobia...LOL...especially at 3.00 plus a gallon...
Cindy

oudirtypop
06-03-2007, 08:43 AM
as much i would like to believe this, i really doubt it. Target owns some land on western and like 119th, just north of west moore high school. who knows what is going to happen. being a mile away from a new target would be pretty cool, but i dont mind driving 3 miles to the norman one, especially with all of the new stuff they are building. Lets keep an ear out for this one. if this does come about, xpert should get serious brownie okctalk points!