View Full Version : 28th Time !?

Karried
06-02-2007, 07:42 AM
I just watched a show yesterday where a bridal party was driving home from a wedding in a limo.

They were hit by a drunk driver and the little flower girl was killed. She was literally decapitated and her head (only) ended up in her mother's lap (true story).

The family two years later is still feeling horrific grief and probably always will.

I was so touched by their story and then saw this today ....

New Mexico Man Arrested for Drunk Driving for the 28th Time

Friday , June 01, 2007
http://www.foxnews.com/images/service_ap_36.gif
ALBUQUERQUE —

An Albuquerque man arrested for the 28th time on a drunken driving charge has pleaded not guilty.

Joseph Brill, 53, entered his plea Tuesday to charges of aggravated driving while intoxicated, driving on a suspended license and having an open container of alcohol in a vehicle.
Bernalillo County sheriff's deputies arrested Brill in an Albuquerque neighborhood on March 14. Deputies said they saw him park, then fall out of his pickup truck.

The deputies said they tried to give him a field sobriety test, but he could not complete it. They said he then refused a breath test.

A criminal complaint said Brill had 27 prior DWI offenses, with at least 14 convictions, before the arrest.

State District Judge Ernesto Romero set bond at $100,000.

"The probabilities are if you get behind the wheel, you're going to hurt or kill somebody," the judge said.

An attorney for Brill said the man had not been in any accidents.

Easy180
06-02-2007, 10:07 AM
I believe it may be time to let this guy go bunk with Tiny for a decade or so

If you've seen the movie Let's Go To Prison you would know they can make a mean wine in the toilets

Karried
06-02-2007, 10:42 AM
Or Paris Hilton....

Isn't that amazing?

She gets 45 days? and this guy is still driving?