View Full Version : What did you do last weekend?

CMSturgeon
05-22-2007, 06:48 AM
I went to a bachelorette party that consisted of the following: pole dance class @ Nothing But Class in Edmond, dinner at Ted's in Edmond, and a trip to the club with the girls. Then on Sunday I went and looked at decorations for my upcoming house warming party.... centerpeices....table cloths.... etc.

bandnerd
05-22-2007, 08:02 AM
Attended my school's first-ever graduation (really nice ceremony...it was 2 hours long but still nice) then hubby and I went to Hideaway, then we went to Sam's because we just got a membership and had never shopped there!

Sunday...went to Cheesecake Factory and went bra shopping. I know you all needed to hear that! ;) Also cleaned up the apartment a bit.

jbrown84
05-22-2007, 09:25 AM
Friday night, went to Stillwater with friends, where they played a concert at Mike's College Bar.

Saturday did some apartment hunting.

Sunday: church, Abuelo's for lunch, scavenger hunt that night with Young Adult class from church

Martin
05-22-2007, 09:39 AM
so... what kind of scavenger hunt? like getting stuff off a list or like following a trail of clues? -M

kmf563
05-22-2007, 09:41 AM
Friday night we had dinner at Red Rock while being entertained by the sunset and an acoustic Aranda set. We then went over to Belle Isle and caught the end of Shane Henry and 2AM's full set. Saturday we had dinner in bricktown with a friend from out of town. Sunday my son and I went to church then went to the fairgrounds to watch the weiner dog races. Busy and fun weekend!

NE Oasis
05-22-2007, 09:49 AM
Saturday:
Brief motorcycle ride, Paseo for coffee, worked in yard
Sunday:
Church, wheelbarrow repair (new tube), then more extensive than expected weld repairs to a outdoor plant stand I inherited after my sister decided she did not want it any more.

jbrown84
05-22-2007, 12:31 PM
so... what kind of scavenger hunt? like getting stuff off a list or like following a trail of clues? -M

A list of things you had to take pictures of. Like...

the whole team in the back of a pizza delivery car or
posing in front of an arrow-shaped sign or
one member "proposing" to a jewelry store employee

Then we came back and looked at the pictures on a tv and calculated points to determine the winning team.

Martin
05-22-2007, 12:38 PM
gotcha. thanks, jbrown...

i was kinda curious, 'cause next month i'm throwing together a hunt for my church's college group... but i guess it's more of the treasure hunt variety.

-M

jbrown84
05-22-2007, 12:49 PM
Ah. Yeah I helped put this one together, so if it sounds like anything I can help with, pm me.

Rifleman2C
05-22-2007, 01:00 PM
Friday night: Dinner at a great Indian restaurant in Belfast. One hour drive back to the hotel to pack for an early morning flight.

Saturday: It's all about travel... wait for the rental car folks to show up for work in the A.M. so we could give them back their car, queue up for over an hour to get our bags checked in, flight home. Missed the first train, caught the second one (one hour later), arrive home and unpack, laundry, food shopping, cut the lawn without finishing until dark...

Sunday: Sleep later than hoped, finish the lawn, to the office for a few hours to play catch up; pack for the next trip Monday morning...

Busy is happy, right?

Misty
05-22-2007, 02:51 PM
BBQ and cocktails with three of the most amazing people I've ever met. I am lucky to know so many wonderful people. People that are there for you through thick and thin, tears and laughter. GREAT times any time I'm with them! I've said it before and I'll say it again, Oklahoma City has the best people I've even been around.