View Full Version : downtownguy's daily blog

Patrick
11-17-2004, 01:03 AM
For those of you who haven't checked out downtownguy's blog, I encourage you to do so on a daily basis. He has great cutting edge information. I'd read his daily blog before I read the Oklahoman.....his blog entries cover so much ground, and present information far before it ever reaches the paper. If you haven't checked out his blog, you're definitely missing out. I also encourage you to make comments using the comment link! If you don't want to register with that site, you can just post as an anonymous user and sign your screen name (from this site) at the bottom of your entry....that way downtownguy will know who you are. downtownguy always appreciates comments we may have, and comments let him know people out there are actually reading his blog entries and they're worth his effort!

www.downtownguy.blogspot.com

Patrick
11-17-2004, 01:04 AM
By the way, downtownguy generally covers Oklahoma City news, but he also switches to Tulsa news and other state news from time to time....so that gives us a little glimpse of what other cities are doing around the state.