View Full Version : Big Decision

Misty
05-18-2007, 07:58 AM
So, do I get up from my desk and go to Sonic for breakfast or continue to sit here and stare at my computer? I just can't decide. It's tearing me apart.

Easy180
05-18-2007, 08:12 AM
I say avoid temptation...Although a gravy biscuit sandwich sounds mighty good after eating a freakin granola bar for breakfast

That will get me by until 9:30 or so!!

Misty
05-18-2007, 08:17 AM
That's exactly what I was thinking about getting. If I resist temptation for breakfast then I can go there for lunch. lol I drank too much Crown Royal last night and need hangover food.

SoonerDave
05-18-2007, 08:36 AM
Let's see....warm, freshly made sausage gravy biscuit sandwich versus tooth-crushing, congealed-gravel "health" pellet......hmmmm....how DO I decide.....

-soonerdave

Easy180
05-18-2007, 09:21 AM
Hangover makes a huge difference...You should have went for breakfast and lunch

Had one on Thursday, but got up too late to stop anywhere...Did stuff myself full of Pei Wei at lunch to compensate

Misty
05-18-2007, 10:09 AM
I know you've been dying to know my decision all morning....so.....I skipped breakfast but am headed to Pizza Hut to stuff as much pizza as possible into my mouth. I plan to really get my money's worth at the buffet and spend the rest of the day moaning at my desk about how my belly hurts from eating too much.