View Full Version : Fellas...A monumental travesty has occurred on our watch

Easy180
05-15-2007, 11:42 AM
Lohan over Alba, Biel and Johansson...Utter nonsense!!...I would have her in the top 20, but her at #1 is a disaster

Maybe the best looking female with freckles :tiphat:

I am cancelling my Maxim subscription....Wait a minute let's not get that crazy

NEW YORK (AP) -- Lindsay Lohan rules.

According to Maxim magazine, at least this month, she's the hottest woman in the world.

The "Georgia Rule" actress-troublemaker tops the magazine's eighth annual "Hot 100" list, a ranking by editors weighing buzz and beauty for women in film, TV, music, sports and fashion. (Watch how Lohan's "troublemaking" may be hurting her career)

"There is no other star in the world (who) causes more of a stir in the public eye than Lindsay," said Maxim Editor in Chief Jimmy Jellinek in a statement. "Her every move is watched and reported on."

Not surprisingly, Jellinek described his young, male readership as being "obsessed" with the 20-year-old Lohan, a ubiquitous party girl who spent the weekend soaking up the sun (with a new boyfriend) in the Bahamas.

Jessica Alba had to settle with the No. 2 on the list, which is in the magazine hitting stands Saturday. She's followed, in order, by Scarlett Johansson, Christina Aguilera, Jessica Biel, Ali Larter, Eva Mendes, Rihanna, Eva Longoria, Fergie, Sienna Miller, Angelina Jolie, Beyonce Knowles and Katherine Heigl. (Watch clips of some of these stunning women)

Celebrity sisters Ashlee and Jessica Simpson are on the list at No. 16 and No. 41, respectively. Ashley Olsen, half of the mogul acting twins, placed 37th, while sister Mary-Kate didn't make the cut.

The cover of the Hot 100 June issue features a picture of No. 29: Sarah Silverman.

BaconCheeseburgerDeluxe
05-15-2007, 11:58 AM
Lindsay Lohan number one..... Sure, if your looking through the eyes of a low life who cruises the bar for the cutest drunk chick in the place, hoping you can take her home and score.

Dark Jedi
05-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Man, she was incredible a year ago or so. But now she's a washed up stick figure crackwhore.
Never understood why the most beautiful celebrities do that.

metalhead
05-18-2007, 07:03 AM
She had a brief window of hotness in between the time she reached the age of consent and the time she became a walking skeleton.

Misty
05-18-2007, 02:29 PM
I've always thought she was gross. Her skin reminds me of mayonaise, which I hate. However I am a straight woman so what the heck do I know. I do know my boyfriend looked super sexy cool on his motorcycle last night. Bike=get chicks.

dismayed
05-19-2007, 07:35 AM
I think Jessica Alba should be in the number one spot. Linsay is more like a 4 or 5 on that list. Scarlet Johansen I don't really care for anymore either... she has looked like crap the last few movies I have seen her in. I'm surprised Eva Mendes and Angelina Jolie didn't end up higher up on the list.