View Full Version : New restaurant coming to Bricktown??

metro
05-15-2007, 08:46 AM
After dinner last evening, my wife and I drove around downtown and Bricktown looking at construction progress. On Reno, just directly north of Bass Pro and south of FOX Collision on the NE corner of the intersection at Reno & Byers, just next door west to the Circle K gas station, my wife noticed this sign that said "restaurant pad site" with a big SOLD sign attached to it. Anyhow know any more about this? If I knew the exact address, I'd look it up in the county records and see who bought it.

John
05-15-2007, 06:09 PM
On the assessors page, the last transaction for that pad was in 2000.

PUMPCO Inc. is listed as the owner.

Leonard Sullivan Oklahoma County Assessor Real Property Detail Sheet (http://www.oklahomacounty.org/assessor/Searches/AN-R.asp?ACCOUNTNO=R133581025)

metro
05-15-2007, 07:58 PM
So perhaps the new transaction hasn't been recorded yet (or at least posted to the county assesor's site), we'll have to keep our eyes on it.

Patrick
05-15-2007, 09:30 PM
Pumpco owns the Conoco there, and the Bob Howard Body shop.....so, maybe they're just going to lease it to someone.

metro
05-16-2007, 07:30 AM
It's no longer an All Star or Conoco or whatever it was, it has been converted to Circle K, now perhaps they use Conoco gas though. But anyhow, I promise you it said "Restaurant Pad" SOLD. Go by and check it out for yourself.

Drake
05-16-2007, 08:28 AM
Nothing has been filed at the clerks office yet. It will show up there a couple days after anything is filed. it takes a little while for the assessor.

Then it again it may be months for a commercial transaction to actually close, which is not atypical.

John
05-16-2007, 10:54 AM
It's no longer an All Star or Conoco or whatever it was, it has been converted to Circle K, now perhaps they use Conoco gas though. But anyhow, I promise you it said "Restaurant Pad" SOLD. Go by and check it out for yourself.

It's still a ConocoPhillips station, just a Circle K instead of All Star on the convenience store end.

Patrick
05-18-2007, 02:13 PM
All of the signs on the property say For Lease. The Sold Signs are stuck over the For Lease signs. Maybe that's their way of saying the land has been leased.