View Full Version : Would you divorce your spouse for doing this? I would.

AFCM
05-14-2007, 02:44 PM
Wife feeds dog poo to husband | NEWS.com.au (http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,21659101-13762,00.html)

AN unhappy wife fed her husband dog excrement in a curry, the BBC has reported.

Jill Martin, 47, pleaded guilty in a Scottish court to culpable and reckless conduct against her ex-husband Donald Martin.

The court heard that Martin served the dinner to her husband and started laughing as he began to eat it.

At first she claimed she had laced the dish with arsenic but then confessed she had added dog excrement , the BBC reported.

Martin's defence lawyer Terry Gallanagh compared the case to "an episode of Desperate Housewives", and said that at the time of the curry incident, the couple's 21-year marriage "had hit an all time low".

Mr Gallanagh told the court that Martin wrongly believed that her husband was having an affair.

He claimed that his client had endured "continued mental abuse" over a period of about five years.

The court heard that Mr Martin had routinely questioned his wife's parenting skills and started a new business without telling her.

The couple are now in the process of getting divorced.

Easy180
05-14-2007, 03:16 PM
Probably good they are getting divorced...Pretty easy decision in that case

Lot of what my wife tries to make tastes like poo, but if she ever just used it as an ingredient....Well....Hope I could tell the difference :053:

Karried
05-14-2007, 03:22 PM
Lot of what my wife tries to make tastes like poo,

O No U Di Int! I'm telling on you !!!!! lol

CMSturgeon
05-15-2007, 05:52 PM
I laughed out loud when I read this. I hope I would already be divorced if my husband was that unhappy with me.

The best part is where she laughed while he ate it. How funny.

Karried
05-15-2007, 09:24 PM
The best part is where she laughed while he ate it. How funny.

Not so much for him I imagine .. what a way to exact revenge though... it is sort of funny in a horrific way.

Gives new meaning to sleeping in the dog house .. lol

muppetkiller
01-23-2008, 10:50 PM
Even better, I've been divorced for 13 years and sent food, last New Years. He made my daughter taste it. PUTZ! If I was going to poison him, I wouldn't spend time making the food with my daughter, to teach her how to cook! I think I deserve more money for his stupidity. His wife loves me.

OKCDrummer77
01-24-2008, 02:33 PM
My question is: How many bites did he take before he realized something was amiss? It would have been a sad commentary on her cooking if he had more than one.

MadMonk
01-24-2008, 02:43 PM
I'm not sure a divorce would be necessary, seeing that I would be an imminent widower.

(I keeed, I keeed) ;)

OKCDrummer77
01-24-2008, 02:45 PM
(I keeed, I keeed)

Honey, here's your dinner ... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!

MadMonk
01-24-2008, 06:29 PM
Honey, here's your dinner ... FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!

LOL! Too bad there's no rep system here, you'd get a gold star for that one! :D

PennyQuilts
01-24-2008, 07:29 PM
What kind of person feeds that dog poo to ANYONE they claim to have a civil relationship with? (if she is cooking for him, I'd say she was CLAIMING it was civil). She sounds horrid.

oneforone
01-24-2008, 09:32 PM
Sure I would divorce her but I would get killer payback first. Such as sleeping with her sister or bestfriend. I would pick a time where she would most definitely catch us in the act. Just as she caught us I would scream "I want a divorce B_____!"

CuatrodeMayo
01-25-2008, 08:57 AM
I think I saw that on Cheaters once.

Chefdavies
01-25-2008, 10:18 AM
You know you could make a nice sauce and......yeah nevermind. Wonder who laughed more, the dog or the wife.