View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day!!

Keith
05-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Sunday is a day that we show our appreciation for our mothers. I could not have asked for a better mother, and she has always supported me in everything I have done. My family will be heading up to my sisters house after church tomorrow morning to have lunch with my mom and dad.

What did I get my mom for Mother's Day? A nice card and a gift card from Mardel's. The truth is, mom can get anything she wants, so with the gift card, she can do some shopping and buy what she wants.

For those whose moms don't live locally, remember to call her and wish her a Happy Mother's Day and let her know you love her.

What are you doing for Mother's Day?

mranderson
05-12-2007, 08:29 PM
As many of you know, my dad and my brother both died within three weeks of each other last year, making this the first Mothers day without them. So, this is a day my mom needs me more than ever. I will spend a lot of Mothers day with her. Other than that, I will give the dogs human mom her Mothers day gifts from them.

bandnerd
05-12-2007, 08:50 PM
We're having dinner with my in-laws; next week my mom should be coming up to hang out with my sister, her husband, my husband, and me. I haven't gotten her gift yet...I'm sure I'll find something.

It is her second Mother's day without my dad, but the first since he passed.

Lauri101
05-14-2007, 05:16 PM
This was my 10th Mother's Day without mom - strange, I miss her still.

Neither of my daughters could make it, but my S.O. fixed me a special dinner!