View Full Version : 28 Weeks Later

BMG
05-12-2007, 06:07 PM
First off I was wondering others opinion on the AMC Crossroads 16. I was not impressed at all. I know it is just another AMC but the theater wasn't very clean and the service sucked. Cold popcorn? Also the seats do not recline and Theater 8 had some audio problem where it would get about 30% louder for a second or 2 then go back to the normal level. I enjoyed Harkins theater a lot more last weekend for Spidey 3 in the Cine-Capri.

As for the movie I was happy with it. I really enjoyed the first one and was excited to see that a sequel was coming out. It was overall a 7/10. If you like horror/zombie I would for sure go see it.

Easy180
05-12-2007, 09:32 PM
Big fan of 28 days later...Thought it was a cool takeoff on standard zombie movie

Surprised the heck out of me the reviews have been pretty solid for the sequel as most of them do suck for the genre

7 works for me BMG...Definitely seeing it this week

Lurker34
05-14-2007, 11:23 AM
I wasn't real impressed with it. It was okay and had a few spots where it made you jump, but overall .... just another zombie movie.

CMSturgeon
05-15-2007, 05:54 PM
I can't wait to see this movie but can wait for it to come out on dvd.

I'm confused because someone is surprised about being displeased with the Crossroads theater.

SpectralMourning
05-15-2007, 06:00 PM
(I just wrote a reply but I don't know what happened, lol)

I was surprised with this movie. Horror movie sequels are nearly impossible to be made decently and this movie excelled. While the movie had some flaws (as did the first) I still loved every minute of it. Besides, the flaws didn't pertain anywhere close to the overall message.

I would recommend anyone to see it, not just for the zombie flick lovers like myself, but for people who love to ponder hypothetical situations.

Easy180
05-17-2007, 07:36 PM
Just saw it and it is very good...Great concept and visuals of a desolate and completely empty Britain

Real slick and cool movie...Must see if you enjoyed the first one...Didn't disappoint at all..It definitely had spots that make you jump

Give it an 8/10