Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: 504 N. Broadway

Default Re: Red Prime Steakhouse

> Bad things happen when you get caught up in the press.

a universal truth is ever there was one.

Best wishes on your launch

Update on RED PrimeSteak - it should open mid-July but stay tuned. It will be the coolest restaurant in OKC!

3. Default Re: Red Prime Steakhouse

oh boy, Ill be coming back into the city in late June early July,

I still will not be able to enjoy a Red Prime steak.
    Oklahoma City, the RENAISSANCE CITY!

The confirmed opening date for Red PrimeSteak is set for Tuesday, July 31st. We have had a few delays due to the city and utilities, but all is fine now. Red will be open 7 days a week for dinner only. Visit RED Prime Steak Downtown Oklahoma City Gourmet Restaurant Dining Near Bricktown Fine Wines Steakhouse for more info.

Thanks for all of the support and positive feedback.

Glad to hear you're almost open. Sad to see the restaurant and everyone else has to attach "near Bricktown" or the "Bricktown" word to everything. I really wish people would quit playing off Bricktown and embrace their own area. In this case, Automobile Alley.

what about the location on memorial rd - when is this one geared to open?

Quote Originally Posted by metro View Post
    Glad to hear you're almost open. Sad to see the restaurant and everyone else has to attach "near Bricktown" or the "Bricktown" word to everything. I really wish people would quit playing off Bricktown and embrace their own area. In this case, Automobile Alley.
    Sad to say, but people visiting the city really don't know much about Automoblile Alley. Its really about web prescence thing more than anything else. We really have no reference to Bricktown on our site.

Quote Originally Posted by kmf563 View Post
    what about the location on memorial rd - when is this one geared to open?
    The location on Memorial is owned by the Nikz people, I think. I don't know much about that deal.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck View Post
    Sad to say, but people visiting the city really don't know much about Automoblile Alley. Its really about web prescence thing more than anything else. We really have no reference to Bricktown on our site.
    Don't see anything wrong with mentioning your location is near Bricktown...It would be pretty stupid not to since it is the most well known area in OKC

Like you said...Probably 95% of all Okies have no clue where Automobile Alley is...Hopefully that will change in due time

Look forward to eating there tuck...Just need to call Amex real quick and have them increase my limit

when will red primesteak start taking reservations? (if not already!!)

-M

Quote Originally Posted by Easy180 View Post
    Don't see anything wrong with mentioning your location is near Bricktown...It would be pretty stupid not to since it is the most well known area in OKC

Like you said...Probably 95% of all Okies have no clue where Automobile Alley is...Hopefully that will change in due time

Look forward to eating there tuck...Just need to call Amex real quick and have them increase my limit
    While I understand your point being a marketer, part of this reason is because no one hardly every promotes anything else, especially the local media. If we start touting Automobile Alley and other districts more, the media will finally catch on. They are going to promote what we promote. If everyone keeps saying "Bricktown this or Bricktown that", then it's just further encouraging the already disinformed media.

While I understand your point being a marketer, part of this reason is because no one hardly every promotes anything else, especially the local media. If we start touting Automobile Alley and other districts more, the media will finally catch on. They are going to promote what we promote. If everyone keeps saying "Bricktown this or Bricktown that", then it's just further encouraging the already disinformed media.
    Like Tuck said, they don't promote it as Bricktown on their website. The label is just their for search engine placement so if people google Bricktown Steakhouse, they'll find Red Prime Steakhouse.

I agree that touting AA in general would be great for the area and city.

AA will have is day VERY soon!! Western Avenue did a great job working through some of the same problems. I really can't think of another place in town where 2 bicycle shops so close together do so well. I would think more retailers would take notice.

14. Default Re: Red Prime Steakhouse

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    Like Tuck said, they don't promote it as Bricktown on their website. The label is just their for search engine placement so if people google Bricktown Steakhouse, they'll find Red Prime Steakhouse.
    Exactly. It's all about keywords for search engines.

What's this about a location on Memorial Road?

They have a sign up where Emerson Biggins was on Memorial. Nothing seems to last in that spot. I just can't imagine a really nice expensive steak house right next door to a biker bar.

16. Default Re: Red Prime Steakhouse

A Red Prime on Memorial??

That worries me.

Why would they dilute what they have downtown?

Quote Originally Posted by jbrown84 View Post
    A Red Prime on Memorial??

That worries me.

Why would they dilute what they have downtown?
    No, No, No. It is not going to be a Red PrimeSteak. The site on Memorial , I think, is being done by the Nikz people. I am not a big fan of Memorial.

Quote Originally Posted by tuck View Post
    No, No, No. It is not going to be a Red PrimeSteak. The site on Memorial , I think, is being done by the Nikz people. I am not a big fan of Memorial.
    Me neither....Glad to hear not everyone is enamored with that god forsaken street

Further south the better tuck

What's the name of it then? I swear the sign says Red Prime. Maybe it just says Prime? I pass it every day on my way home - I will make it a point to look today. And yes, I hate Memorial also. I avoid it as much as possible.

The Memorial sprawl of chain restaurants and discount stores along with the huge amount of housing tracts in the middle of cow pastures has done more to slow infill development and urbanism in OKC than anything else.

Plus, it is really ugly for the most part.

The sign says something to the effect of 'Prime Steakhouse - Coming soon'

Doubt that is the name of it, just them stating that a steakhouse offering 'prime' cuts of meat will locate there.

Quote Originally Posted by mmm View Post
    when will red primesteak start taking reservations? (if not already!!)

-M
    We have already startng taking them. You can now make them by phone at 232-2626 and next week at OpenTable Restaurants and Restaurant Reservations.

I drove by tonight but they didn't leave any lights on so I couldn't see how much progress has been made.

24. Default Re: Red Prime Steakhouse

Tuck... I understand that key word for the search engines business. It is a tricky game. You have to target words people actually search for. I agree with Metro that we should work to brand AA, but I understand that nobody searches for AA on the internet. Good Luck. I will be back in OKC for a wedding in August and I look forward to eating at Red Prime.

I drove by tonight but they didn't leave any lights on so I couldn't see how much progress has been made.
    OG&E was connecting new power to the building, so everything was down until Wednesday morning. Feel free to take a walk around.

Thread Information