Widgets Magazine

Thread: new restaurant?

Default new restaurant?

I hope this hasn't already been discussed. If it has, please don't be mad at me for starting a new thread.

Does anyone know what is being built over near Penn Square Mall under the I-44 bridge (by the IHOP)? It's got the prettiest blue metallic roof now. I assume it will be some sort of restaurant by the way it looks.

Thanks

2. Default Re: new restaurant?

Laredo's. They were demolished over by Pearl's because Chesapeake bought the land and they have relocated. Construction has started and stopped quite a few times, I think they have been building since the summer.
    Still corrupting young minds

Default Re: new restaurant?

yeah, its been a work in progress going on 2 years now. there has been numerous discussions on it, but as bandnerd said, construction got dropped a few times and just recently started back up again, although its slow. they used to be located on NW 63rd until Chesapeake gave them a generous offer for there old location.

4. Default Re: new restaurant?

I hope this hasn't already been discussed. If it has, please don't be mad at me for starting a new thread.
    Don't worry about that. If you do a search and can't find anything in past discussions, always feel free to post and ask ... we have a lot of knowledgeable people here who love to help out other members.
    " You've Been Thunder Struck ! "

Thread Information