Widgets Magazine

Thread: Bricktown's Oklahoma Hardware building up for sale for $10.2 million

Default Bricktown's Oklahoma Hardware building up for sale for $10.2 million

Did anyone notice the article in the newest edition of OKC Business? The Oklahoma Hardware building is now up for sale after a long and drawn out feud between owners has finally settled. The price is a cool $10.2 million. One of the tenants, Da'Boat oysters and seafood is being replaced with Al Eichbach's Sports Bar & Grill.

Default Re: Bricktown's Oklahoma Hardware building up for sale for $10.2 million

Too bad. I always liked Da'Boat. It was strange how the place was always so empty. The food was pretty good, and the beer was extremely cold. I'm sure Al's will do quite well though.

Default Re: Bricktown's Oklahoma Hardware building up for sale for $10.2 million

Hopefully it will at least liven up that part of the canal more until the "proposed new development on the adjacent corner takes place"

I did see Da Boat went under..I also thought the catfish was very good there and enjoyed the live music outside a few times

But hadn't heard about AL's going in...I could think of a lot worse replacements so will definitely try it out

5. Default Re: Bricktown's Oklahoma Hardware building up for sale for $10.2 million

Quote Originally Posted by metro
    Hopefully it will at least liven up that part of the canal more until the "proposed new development on the adjacent corner takes place"
    Do you have any word on that, Metro?

-----

Da'Boat oysters and seafood is being replaced with Al Eichbach's Sports Bar & Grill.
    Awesome. Bricktown needs a sports bar...

Quote Originally Posted by writerranger
    Do you have any word on that, Metro?

-----
    Yes, it has already been talked about but basically I'll belive it when I see it.

$10.2 Million? Sounds pricey to me.

Thread Information