Widgets Magazine

Thread: Queen of Sheeba

Default Queen of Sheeba

Has anyone eaten there, yet? I saw it in the Smag 7 in last week's Gazette and I am so excited we have an Ethiopian restaurant here now. I'm thinking of going this weekend, so if anyone's been there and has a rec, let me know...

Default Re: Queen of Sheeba

I saw that as well, haven't been yet but curious to know.

Ditto

Just got back. Food was good and it's a nice little place. Wasn't the best Ethiopian food I've ever had (but I didn't expect that), but it will fill the need just fine.

My wife and I had the Queen of Sheeba meal which gives you a sampling of meats (chicken, lamb, beef) and veggies (lentils, collard greens, potatoes and carrots, green beans and carrots, and a salad) and, of course it comes with all the injera you can eat.

We also had the chicken dumling appetizer (sorry, but I can never remeber the Ethiopian names for these things). I loved them, my wife was indifferent to them.

All this was $30 (no drinks).

In all good stuff, not as spicy as I have had it, but that often seems to be the case with ethnic food in OK. I bet they could spice it up a bit to taste if you wanted.

If interested, it's on Macarthur just south of 23rd in a strip center on the east side of the street.

Thread Information