Widgets Magazine

Thread: OK-37 Removed from Moore?

Moore OK-37 Removed from Moore?

Hey i saw a YouTube video of Oklahoma State Highway being Removed from SW 134th St and S 4th St Is this True and could this be a sign that they are making the East West connector with the OK-37 Designation

Default Re: OK-37 Removed from Moore?

It was item 103 on the consent docket in the ODOT Commission Meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by TornadoKegan View Post
    Hey i saw a YouTube video of Oklahoma State Highway being Removed from SW 134th St and S 4th St Is this True and could this be a sign that they are making the East West connector with the OK-37 Designation
    on youtube what was the time stamp when they talked about this. I would like to see the video. Thanks

My understanding is that the highway will end at the Moore boundaries. There has been a fair amount of negotiation with Moore and ODOT over the years such as Moore giving some additional land away so the "bridge" on 4th and ~ Janeway could be rebuilt. ODOT paid to rebuild the 4th St overpass over I35 a few years ago and finally, ODOT pitching in monies for the RR underpass. Essentially by ODOT inserting money and completing these projects the city will assume full responsibility of that section of road after all of the projects have been completed.

Thread Information