Quote Originally Posted by FighttheGoodFight View Post
    First look at Hayward
    Right, this will be our first look at Gordon Haywood and bismack biyombo,

2. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Thunder raised our season tickets 12% for next year. OOOOF

Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Richard at Remax View Post

A little over 9% for me. $30 a ticket up to $32 a game. Looks like my loud city section some went from $40 to $45 which is 12%. I can't find a break down of prices last year but my section now looks split where the top 5 rows are cheaper than rows say B-K. No sure it's always been that way. Seems like every row in my section was same price. Hope some people are not going from $30 a game to $45 a game that would be a huge jump. I'll see if I can't find a map for last years prices

https://okcthunder.com/activate/imag...l-map-2223.pdf They actually went down for me. Top of mid court sections were $40 now they are $32. So I went down in price. Some in those sections went up from $40 to $45. For the 2021-22 season I was paying $40 a game than 2022-23 I paid around $30 a game but I got my discount applied that year from not finishing the 2019-2020 season. So I actually went down in price. Here is the map for this year https://okcthunder.com/activate/imag...fullseason.pdf Some sections and parts of the arena like the Club corner are now cheaper than what they were last year.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard at Remax View Post
    WE’RE BACK! lol

Ours went from $298 to $330. It's odd that it doesn't appear to be a flat increase across the board. I wonder what factors go into the pricing calculation?

7. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Mine went up 28%. I've been grandfathered in under my multi-year contract, so I'm absorbing multiple years of increases in one year. Awesome!

My ticket agent told me expect about 10% per year for the next several years as the team makes deeper playoff runs.

Soon we will see playoff ticket prices where you can resell a couple rounds and break-even on your season package.

9. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous. View Post
    My ticket agent told me expect about 10% per year for the next several years as the team makes deeper playoff runs.

Soon we will see playoff ticket prices where you can resell a couple rounds and break-even on your season package.
    Ya resell those playoff tickets and make a decent amount back.

Not to bring this up again but we can't sellout games now. Very few games sale for any kind of profit. If we make it to the West Conference Finals there might be huge profits in the resell market but the first round you will probably be lucky to break even or make just a little extra. But you did say in a few years. How many season ticket holders are going to be able to wait it out another year or two in hopes with make deep runs?

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    Not to bring this up again but we can't sellout games now. Very few games sale for any kind of profit. If we make it to the West Conference Finals there might be huge profits in the resell market but the first round you will probably be lucky to break even or make just a little extra. But you did say in a few years. How many season ticket holders are going to be able to wait it out another year or two in hopes with make deep runs?
    OKC can sellout games now. They just don't sell all of them out. I absolutely think you'll make a nice profit on any postseason tickets, including 1st round games. I think you're dramatically underestimating demand for playoff basketball.

I'd say people are going to hold out for deep runs considering OKC has the most exciting, fun, and young team in the league. OKC's in an incredible position.

I've been disappointed by attendance at some games this season, but this post reads as out of touch.

Quote Originally Posted by dankrutka View Post
    OKC can sellout games now. They just don't sell all of them out. I absolutely think you'll make a nice profit on any postseason tickets, including 1st round games. I think you're dramatically underestimating demand for playoff basketball.

I'd say people are going to hold out for deep runs considering OKC has the most exciting, fun, and young team in the league. OKC's in an incredible position.

I've been disappointed by attendance at some games this season, but this post reads as out of touch.
    Well we will find out how much profit can be made in the first round come April. I just don't see it for this year making a nice profit. I guess we need to define nice profit. Double the price for a ticket?. 25% over what you paid? I have seats in the $40 range. I will be lucky unless it's the Lakers to resell them for $60 come first round. I have tickets on sale now for the Dallas Game March 14. Have them listed at face value. I might get that no profit.

My tickets are $300ea at face value. I sold the pair for $1,600 for the first matchup when Wemby came to town. And that game was a snoozefest. I think the market for playoff tickets will be wild. Particularly for premium seats.

I just made a profit selling tix to the Wizards game. No way I could have done that last year. The market for tickets is changing for sure.

Meanwhile, here's a great article about how Presti got them to where they are now:

The Paul George trade created one of the NBA's best duos. It also birthed a potential NBA dynasty

Yes did a quick search on ticketmaster. The Friday night games you can no longer get 2 seats together in the lower bowl. Wizards, Heat, Suns. During the week games though still a lot available but it is getting better. I was just thinking if we got like the Kings in the first round and game two was on a Monday night at 9pm what the resell would be like for something like that. I'm sure way less than if the game was Sunday at 6pm.

Quote Originally Posted by kukblue1 View Post
    Yes did a quick search on ticketmaster. The Friday night games you can no longer get 2 seats together in the lower bowl. Wizards, Heat, Suns. During the week games though still a lot available but it is getting better. I was just thinking if we got like the Kings in the first round and game two was on a Monday night at 9pm what the resell would be like for something like that. I'm sure way less than if the game was Sunday at 6pm.
    There's a Thursday night game against the Mavs next month with a 9pm tip-off, so if you're anxious about it, that could be an indicator to watch. Obviously, playoffs are entirely different, but it's a similar scenario to what you're describing.

17. Default Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

This Tuesdays game against the Rockets starts at 9pm too

Blog Entries

Thunder Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Los Angeles Clippers 107 @ Oklahoma City Thunder 129

Attendance: 18,203

Blog Entries

Thunder Re: Oklahoma City Thunder 2023-24 Season

Friday, February 23, 2024
    Washington Wizards @ Oklahoma City Thunder
    Paycom Center, OKC - 7:00 PM
    TV - KSBI-52 in OKC, Ch 6.3 Tulsa
    WWLS-The Sports Animal Oklahoma City (98.1 FM), Tulsa (97.1 FM)

Blog Entries

Really fun game last night and a GREAT crowd. Had a little hint of playoff atmosphere. There seemed to be a bit more of a buzz in the arena compared to pre-all star break.

That was a fun game to watch last night, start to finish. Felt like playoff energy coming out of the break. We have a lot of players who can step up and the defense- steals, blocks, transition game is exciting. Hopefully they can stay healthy down the stretch- this feels like a much more complete team with so many pieces than can contribute based on the matchups than we ever had during the Batman & Robin days of Durant/Westbrook where we played isolation ball.

Seems as though the Poku experiment has run its course. Maybe he'll find success overseas. I'd say the "rebuild" has officially ended.

Man that was a great game to go to haha. Best I've been to in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Just_Curious View Post
    Seems as though the Poku experiment has run its course. Maybe he'll find success overseas. I'd say the "rebuild" has officially ended.
    Yep, just didn't work out. Might get picked up still otherwise overseas.

Blog Entries

^He should just walk to the other dressing room and play for the Wizards tonight.

Thread Information