Widgets Magazine

Thread: Big Blu Kiosk

Default Big Blu Kiosk

There is what looks like some kind of newspaper stand on the corner of NW 42nd and Ann Arbor. It has Big Blu on it. Googling Big Blu Kiosk doesn't come up with anything. Anyone know what it is?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Big Blu.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	173.7 KB 
ID:	18010  

Default Re: Big Blu Kiosk

Quote Originally Posted by gjl View Post
    There is what looks like some kind of newspaper stand on the corner of NW 42nd and Ann Arbor. It has Big Blu on it. Googling Big Blu Kiosk doesn't come up with anything. Anyone know what it is?
    It looks like it's specific to the PC Church of Christ.

For their FB page:

If you have not visited Big and Little Blu yet you should. They are full of a variety of encouraging spiritual youth and adult materials free for the taking. We pray our Blus can be a source for alleviating any blues you or others you know may be experiencing. Please note that the small box on top of Big Blu is for prayer requests. Prayer request cards and a writing utensil can be found in either box. God bless you with what you need today. Contact us for more information.

Default Re: Big Blu Kiosk

Well I would have never associated that name with a church even though it is on their property. I would have guessed maybe some kind of paper similar to what is sometimes sold on street corners. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Thread Information