Widgets Magazine
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What if: OKC had a video display board like Fremont Street in Vegas?

Default Re: What if: OKC had a video display board like Fremont Street in Vegas?

I like the bridge. I have had to explain the backstory to out of state co-workers. I do prefer the original design.

Default Re: What if: OKC had a video display board like Fremont Street in Vegas?

The orig. rendering looks great. What we ended up with is just ok but nowhere near as neat as the orig. They should have spent the money and did what needed to be done to keep orig. design IMO.

Blog Entries

Seems as though they recently reinforced Skydance because of some flaws. Could the city redo Skydance in the future to meet original design features?

Quote Originally Posted by Laramie View Post
    Seems as though they recently reinforced Skydance because of some flaws. Could the city redo Skydance in the future to meet original design features?
    Sadly, that never happen.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCRT View Post
    The orig. rendering looks great. What we ended up with is just ok but nowhere near as neat as the orig. They should have spent the money and did what needed to be done to keep orig. design IMO.
    Still looks like a chicken foot when you drive underneath it.

Thread Information