Wanted to relay a great experience with BOK.

I've been with Bank of America for almost 3 decades, as I got started with them when I worked for a subsidiary in downtown Los Angeles. They have always been fine but their lobbies are usually overrun with customers and they also have very few locations here, so I decided to make a change.

I set up a personal account at Chase (location very near my house) but have had a series of bad experiences there which is best left for another thread.

I decided to try BOK for a business account and their website allowed me to make an appointment for a specific time and day just a day in advance.

The whole experience has been fantastic. They were ready for me as soon as I walked in, seemed very happy to have my business but didn't spent a ton of time trying to sell me other services, and got everything square away in little time.

I also noticed that even for a Friday, the branch (Penn & NW Expressway) wasn't crazy crowded and was well-staffed.

Highly recommend them for your banking needs. I'll soon be shifting all my accounts to them.