Quote Originally Posted by SoonerDave View Post
I was a grizzled vet of OUI and I guess was one of the "garbage posters" lol. OUI was great in its heyday. There were several OU boards back then, but none really seemed to capture the imagination. I had avoided LT for the content, but eventually it became the only board with any activity. I toyed with the idea of starting a more "family friendly" OU board but suspected it would be expensive and tune consuming... not sure if there is enough interest these days. Dunno.
Our site is family friendly. We don't allow a lot of language or offensive oics/vids/GIFS. Out free side if thefootballbrainiacs.com has between 12-20k visitors a day. Depending on the news. The donor side is around 1700 members after only 7 months since it was released. Our sites are very family friendly.

The donor/member side is very interactive with mods/writers. Very much like Pete (who I try and emmulate a bit).

Pete is very open to questioning and answers when he can. Why I love this site. How I try and be on our members side (one of the perks of our members side).

We break a ton of stories before the news and other sites, but since we are the black sheep they will never credit us, much like this site doesn't get credited.

I love this site because it still uses the old u said rules of journalistic integrity. Something we work hard to do. You credit those that are first. If you're first, you should be credited. In today's world that isn't done like it should be.