Widgets Magazine
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: Armory

Default Re: Armory

Quote Originally Posted by PhiAlpha View Post
    Scott really hasn’t been all that involved with Coop or Provision Concepts thus far. It’s primarily been Mark working with the people who currently run those businesses (Jeff Dixon, etc), who’s management groups haven’t changed. I’m not really sure what Scott’s been working on since closing the Dippin dots sale.
    Big difference here. Mark Fischer is a silent investor in Provision Concepts.

He owns Coop outright just like he did Dippin Dots.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Big difference here. Mark Fischer is a silent investor in Provision Concepts.

He owns Coop outright just like he did Dippin Dots.
    Good point, just saying the last time I talked to Scott (a month or so ago), he said he wasn’t very involved in either of those yet and I honestly can’t remember what he said he was working on, just remember that he wasn’t doing much with either of those at the time because I specifically asked about them. That obviously might have changed or may in the future.

Interesting thread on the history of dippin dots and how it links to okc

https://twitter.com/franchisewolf/st...FdWcfw1NQ&s=19

Quote Originally Posted by PhiAlpha View Post
    Good point, just saying the last time I talked to Scott (a month or so ago), he said he wasn’t very involved in either of those yet and I honestly can’t remember what he said he was working on, just remember that he wasn’t doing much with either of those at the time because I specifically asked about them. That obviously might have changed or may in the future.
    Thanks for clarifing the role of Scott in the armory purchase.

Any updates on this project?

Noticed some activity at the Armory today. lot of trucks and two dumpters that are already full. Hopefully this means good things.

Quote Originally Posted by doufan View Post
    Noticed some activity at the Armory today. lot of trucks and two dumpters that are already full. Hopefully this means good things.
    My understanding is they are just cleaning it out a bit and trying to secure it against homeless that have been getting in.

Last I heard is the new owners of Coop were reconsidering the plans for this property and since there have been no announcements and no new plans filed, I don't think anything is going to happen in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    My understanding is they are just cleaning it out a bit and trying to secure it against homeless that have been getting in.

Last I heard is the new owners of Coop were reconsidering the plans for this property and since there have been no announcements and no new plans filed, I don't think anything is going to happen in the near future.
    Well that stinks. I guess I need to temper my hopes for this project. I'm kind of surprised the state has let them sit on it this long. You would think when they awarded it to Coop they put some time limits on it. Thanks for the update Pete

Quote Originally Posted by doufan View Post
    Well that stinks. I guess I need to temper my hopes for this project. I'm kind of surprised the state has let them sit on it this long. You would think when they awarded it to Coop they put some time limits on it. Thanks for the update Pete
    I don't think the sale came with any time constraints.

Also, remember that Coop was purchased after they announced their grand plans, so a lot has changed.

Thread Information