Widgets Magazine

Thread: NW 150th and Penn

Default NW 150th and Penn

Does anyone know what is being done with the land behind the green fencing/barrier on the NW side of the road? Of course Teds and all of that is back there but as of this week, a fence has been put up to obstruct what’s going on behind it! Any ideas?

Default Re: NW 150th and Penn

Quote Originally Posted by sicksix View Post
    Does anyone know what is being done with the land behind the green fencing/barrier on the NW side of the road? Of course Teds and all of that is back there but as of this week, a fence has been put up to obstruct what’s going on behind it! Any ideas?
    I believe it is some sort of retail shell building.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    I believe it is some sort of retail shell building.
    Like a building where it just sits until someone leases it type deal? I figured maybe they were digging to put gas tanks or something in the ground! Would be smart for 7-11 to build one of their epic stations and go ahead and kill off the gas station on the SE corner!

Is this behind (to the north) of the center that is home to Neighborhood Jam and Ted's?

If so, pretty sure it is just another for-lease retail building where they will seek tenants.

I think he is referring to the corner( just east of Hollys and in front Jam and such. I've seen a graphic on here from their master plan that showed it but who knows if that's updated.

Quote Originally Posted by hfry View Post
    I think he is referring to the corner( just east of Hollys and in front Jam and such. I've seen a graphic on here from their master plan that showed it but who knows if that's updated.
    South of Andy's are a few out-parcels that have been for sale but I have not seen any sales or building permits.

There is a large building permit for a retail shell building to the north of the strip center that holds Ted's and Neighborhood Jam.

Just learned one of those lots along Penn will be for a small Mercy Hospital clinic.

Thread Information