Widgets Magazine
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mustang Creek Crossing

Far West Mustang Creek Crossing

This is actually within OKC city limits.

Massive mixed-used development planned for either side of the turnpike along the north side of SW 15th.

Have no idea if they have any of these businesses lined up. The hospital tract is unusual and pretty specific so that may be an anchor for them.

To see larger image, right click then open in a new window/tab.

Default Re: Town Center

Ah I didn't know they were changing the Turnpike exit when they add on to it. I had been wondering why they've been doing so much work over there and there were the zoning requests to OKC. This will make this area so ridiculously busy though I'd be concerned if I lived up that way.

I really really REALLY hope they take this opportunity to do SOMETHING with 15th. Adding a turning lane would be the bare minimum, but if there's going to be a hospital there they better consider doing 4 lanes. In fact, I'd say while we're at it, go ahead and do 5 lanes. Turning lane from Mustang to Sara.

God the traffic is going to be awful. I live on NW10th and Mustang Rd. and we avoid crossing the highway because there's always traffic trying to get over the highway.

Wow. OKC will really be a different place if all this gets built. Great stuff!

Any word on a timeline for this? I live along Mustang Road, and I've been wondering when that area would be developed. I'm really liking all of the mixed use developments we are getting!

Area is growing. However that new westgate office center off reno and sara is empty. Looks like More factories are going up on morgan

I was really hoping Westgate would get some tenants and start to pop. It's probably only a matter of time, but the sooner the better. Where did you see manufacturing places being built on Morgan?

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisHayes View Post
    I was really hoping Westgate would get some tenants and start to pop. It's probably only a matter of time, but the sooner the better. Where did you see manufacturing places being built on Morgan?
    East side of Morgan Rd looked like something being built.

The drawing show the elementary and middle schools drawn on the East side of the Tpke but they're actually West of it.

Quote Originally Posted by stick47 View Post
    The drawing show the elementary and middle schools drawn on the East side of the Tpke but they're actually West of it.
    That's the old alignment.

OK Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by stick47 View Post
    OK Thanks.
    You know one thing I noticed is they should work with OTA since they're building the turnpike brand new to put an over or underpass so the development will be linked and will take more traffic off of 15th St. That will be a fail if they don't do that. Still will be an amazing development though. I hope this gets built!

Any updates on this potential development?

Drove by there this morning and they're starting to scrape the ground at the northwest side of the area next to the apartment complex, along Mustang Road. Hopefully getting ready to start this development.

Good thing IMO here is that the turnpike entrance & exit will be on the West side of the school. Should assist traffic flow and improve safety.

Are there any websites dedicated to this project. I live up the road from it, and they're continuing to clear land off both Mustang and SW 15th Streets.

I haven’t be able to find any.

That looks like it will be as busy as the town center in Midwest City at SE 29th and Air Depot. Nice development.
    Any word on what supermarket may fill that space in the northwest corner?

Looks like the start of this project has started at the corner of 15th and Mustang Rd. with a new OnCue.

I hope this actually goes through as planned.

It's all just conceptual.

They don't have developers for any part of this yet.

Dirt work has been going on for about a month or so.

LOL....this first comment is somebody already complaining about it.

Thread Information