Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hall's Pizza Kitchen

Default Re: Hall's Pizza Kitchen

Have any of you used Hall's online ordering? I'm listening to my mom have a fit with them on the phone because they messed up her order when she got there, thought they fixed it, then messed it up a second time. I know they lost a customer with her, but wow... haven't they had time to get this right?

2. Default Re: Hall's Pizza Kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by jompster View Post
    Have any of you used Hall's online ordering? I'm listening to my mom have a fit with them on the phone because they messed up her order when she got there, thought they fixed it, then messed it up a second time. I know they lost a customer with her, but wow... haven't they had time to get this right?
    That isn't a normality for the business. Sure, that's not a good look to make a mistake twice but the majority will still repot receiving top notch service, me included. I used to work for the owners of Hall's and I was constantly witnessing their desire to improve and serve people better. So it's not out of a lack of willingness to get it right if you happen to get an order wrong. Bummer your mom had to deal with that though haha...

I've never gotten it to-go but it's one of our favorite places and has always been excellent food & service every time we have been. To go food in general is much more difficult to execute without missing something and it unfortunately happens.

I wonder if you got part of our order. We placed a to go order online last night. We thought something was wrong but the counter person insisted they were right. We didn’t have time to argue with a surly counter person so we took what they gave us knowing the food is uniformly excellent. But one of our pizzas wasn’t what we ordered. I’d chalk it up to one less than stellar person at a really good restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by OKCRealtor View Post
    I've never gotten it to-go but it's one of our favorite places and has always been excellent food & service every time we have been. To go food in general is much more difficult to execute without missing something and it unfortunately happens.
    did they ever add full bar service??

I use it regularly and have never had a problem with it. The only thing I don't like about it is they expect you to pull into the alley to get the to-go order and sometimes they take a long time to notice you and come out and it can create traffic issues for people trying to get down the alley. Other than that, I've had a good experience every time I use it.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderSooner View Post
    did they ever add full bar service??
    Yea they've had bar service for awhile.

Yea they've had bar service for awhile.
    more then just wine and beer?

Quote Originally Posted by king183 View Post
    I use it regularly and have never had a problem with it. The only thing I don't like about it is they expect you to pull into the alley to get the to-go order and sometimes they take a long time to notice you and come out and it can create traffic issues for people trying to get down the alley. Other than that, I've had a good experience every time I use it.
    Same. We get it about once a month and the drive thru pick up is always weird. I always, always, always check my order before we leave because we have gotten home several times (with to do orders from other restaurants) and things have been wrong and we had to go back. Usually with Halls we get a pizza (half and half) and the burrata and that's it. They have gotten our order wrong before, but they corrected it on their end without any argument. The OP might have encountered someone having a bad day...

more then just wine and beer?
    That I'm not sure of, might be just wine & beer now that I think about the last time I had drinks there which has been a couple years ago. I don't pay a ton of attention to bar service anymore because I don't drink.

Looking at their website, it looks like it is mostly beer and wine, but they do have champagne and sangria.

https://thehallskitchen.com/menu

That I'm not sure of, might be just wine & beer now that I think about the last time I had drinks there which has been a couple years ago. I don't pay a ton of attention to bar service anymore because I don't drink.
    they had beer and wine from almost the beginning ... but with as nice as their patio is they are leaving a ton of money on the table by not having full bar service .

Quote Originally Posted by CaptDave View Post
    I wonder if you got part of our order. We placed a to go order online last night. We thought something was wrong but the counter person insisted they were right. We didn’t have time to argue with a surly counter person so we took what they gave us knowing the food is uniformly excellent. But one of our pizzas wasn’t what we ordered. I’d chalk it up to one less than stellar person at a really good restaurant.
    LOL perhaps. Did you order a pizza with toppings only on one half of the pizza with no sauce and no flavor? If so, then we have it. Maybe you got the garlic knots we didn't get.

they had beer and wine from almost the beginning ... but with as nice as their patio is they are leaving a ton of money on the table by not having full bar service .
    I would think so too, it's a great spot.

Thread Information