Widgets Magazine
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Life Time Fitness

Default Re: Life Time Fitness

Noticed the new entrance to the mall is done. They were just waiting for the parking lot in front to be finished.

Are there any plans to connect the ring road around the mall to the roads directly north?

4. Default Re: Life Time Fitness

Paid my deposit today. Monthly membership for my family of 5 (2 adults and 3 kids) is $250/month. FYI.

It will be kind of nice to have an (almost) direct entrance for going to a movie there.

I got an email of what amenities they offer and the prices. I'll copy pasta below. The cost of convenience is real.

We are truly excited for our first club in the Oklahoma City area – our new Oklahoma City Life Time Athletic club is unlike anything in the area! This healthy way of life destination offers a full-service spa, as well as a café that provides healthy meals and snacks. Our amenities include indoor and outdoor pools, basketball courts, cycle studio, yoga studio, sauna, steam room, hot tubs and more. Featuring nationally renowned studio instructors, our studio program will offer over 90+ classes each week. These group classes include hot yoga, Zumba, aqua, core, LifeBarre, and cycle—to name a few! State of the art tennis facilities onsite include 4 outdoor courts and 8 indoor courts which will have a 6 mm cushioning in the layering. Membership includes access to all amenities and studio classes. The club is set to Grand Open this Fall with daily club hours of 4:00am – midnight.

Loyalty Membership (Requires 12 month commitment):

14 and Over Pricing

· First Person: $109 per month

· Second Person: $60 per month

Month to Month Membership (Flexibility to change membership with 30-day notice):

14 and Over Pricing

· First Person: $119 per month

· Second Person: $60 per month

Do they have tennis-only memberships?

The location that we go to in Parker, Colorado doesnt have tennis but the Highlands Ranch location has them. We have reciprocity but I don't think they have a tennis only membership.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny d View Post
    Sounds like they don’t have squash courts, which is honestly a bit surprising and a mistake when you consider LTF’s target market. There’s not any game that’s more gentlemanly than squash.

The Parker one here has a thing for Pickle Ball, not sure if the HR location does.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny d View Post
    No. All or nothing. There is also a fee to reserve courts, FYI.

Blog Entries

We received a 50 page glossy mailer yesterday about Life Time. It’s impressive, I’ll give em that.

I saw where they're looking to hire something like 300 people. That's a LOT for a fitness center.

Quote Originally Posted by okatty View Post
    We received a 50 page glossy mailer yesterday about Life Time. It’s impressive, I’ll give em that.
    I did as well.

I'm sure they'll have legions signing up.

I also have started getting ads in my Hulu stream for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorba View Post
    No. All or nothing. There is also a fee to reserve courts, FYI.
    Just for the eight indoor courts. No fee for the four outdoor courts.

Does anyone know if there are additional fees to participate in the tennis leagues? I meant to ask when I went to the preview center but forgot.

Was going in and visiting the preview center worth it? My wife and I were considering it but when we drove by last weekend seemed like it might just be walking into a small building and have them sell it to you?

We went in last week and were impressed by the grandeur of the entire facility. We are thinking about joining as it seems our kids could get something out of membership as well.

Quote Originally Posted by nomadokla View Post
    We went in last week and were impressed by the grandeur of the entire facility. We are thinking about joining as it seems our kids could get something out of membership as well.
    What is the current state of the place?

Have they set a firm opening date?

Quote Originally Posted by LFordD40 View Post
    Was going in and visiting the preview center worth it? My wife and I were considering it but when we drove by last weekend seemed like it might just be walking into a small building and have them sell it to you?
    The preview center is just a small building where they show you a video and some renderings and then try to sell it to you. I only went because I had some questions, but there's not much benefit to going if you already know you're going to join.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowStrings View Post
    The preview center is just a small building where they show you a video and some renderings and then try to sell it to you. I only went because I had some questions, but there's not much benefit to going if you already know you're going to join.
    Thanks for that info....i was pondering going, but based on that think I will pass on the preview center.

I live in the land of Lifetime HQ now, and if we hadn't sprung for a home gym set up, I'd sign up for a Lifetime family membership everyday and twice on Sunday, IF you're an active family.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    What is the current state of the place?

Have they set a firm opening date?
    Signed up my 3 adults, 1 kid. Told me they are shooting for middle of September opening. Standing in front of the place really makes you see how massive it is. One of, if not the biggest one they have built. A lot bigger than the ones in Tulsa and NW Arkansas. All the stuff for the kids is what sealed the deal for us. Being able to take our 4 year old and have activities for him was a huge selling point, especially the sports stuff. Looking forward to it opening.

Ya I saw they labeled this location as Onyx Premier or something? Seemed like it was maybe towards the top end of the spectrum but I wasn’t sure exactly how the rankings of club types worked.

Quote Originally Posted by LFordD40 View Post
    Ya I saw they labeled this location as Onyx Premier or something? Seemed like it was maybe towards the top end of the spectrum but I wasn’t sure exactly how the rankings of club types worked.
    There's one level ahead of Onyx — Diamond I think... I forget how many levels are below Onyx. About three if I remember right.

Thread Information