Widgets Magazine

Thread: Wing Supreme

Default Wing Supreme

I finally tried this place last week, and had a great experience. It's the only real wing alternative we have (that I know of) in OKC aside from Wing Stop and BWW.

https://www.yelp.com/biz/wing-supreme-oklahoma-city

Default Re: Wing Supreme

Love this place, try the Boom Boom shrimp next time you go

Gotta be better than Zaxbys!

They must be doing well because they have submitted plans to rebuild on their current site at 3925 N. Lincoln, redoing what was an old and shabby Long John Silver's.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    They must be doing well because they have submitted plans to rebuild on their current site at 3925 N. Lincoln, redoing what was an old and shabby Long John Silver's.

Is that where the BBQ place recently opened and closed? I eat there too often, they're hands down the best wings in OKC.

This is what is there now:

7. Default Re: Wing Supreme

Quote Originally Posted by sooner88 View Post
    Is that where the BBQ place recently opened and closed? I eat there too often, they're hands down the best wings in OKC.
    Mr Sprigg's attempted to go in there a few years ago but I don't think they ever actually managed to get the doors open for business.

Wing Supreme gets rave reviews on Yelp.

Quote Originally Posted by Roger S View Post
    Mr Sprigg's attempted to go in there a few years ago but I don't think they ever actually managed to get the doors open for business.
    They actually opened for a short time, I think 3 months?? I stopped in a couple times.

Also this will be great for wing supreme, larger location. But I will say Tez Wings is better but I like the variety of Wing supreme. I’m just glad I no longer have to go across town to wing stop for wings!

I enjoy their wings. They run small, but you always get more than what's claimed on the menu. I asked them about it, and at the time they had no intention of changing the menu.

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Vu View Post
    I enjoy their wings. They run small, but you always get more than what's claimed on the menu. I asked them about it, and at the time they had no intention of changing the menu.
    I actually prefer the smaller wings, especially since they give you more than the count size on the menu. Usually they'll give you ~15 wings with a "10 count".

Thread Information