Widgets Magazine

Thread: any experiences with BMW Cooper

Default any experiences with BMW Cooper

Anybody know what it is like dealing with BMW Cooper? I think they are the only BMW dealership around here.

I'm especially interested in how they operate their service department.

Patrick Guest

Default Re: any experiences with BMW Cooper

Wish I could afford a BMW. Maybe someday.

3. Default Re: any experiences with BMW Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick
    Wish I could afford a BMW. Maybe someday.
    Trust me, Patrick. You and Megan will be driving twin BMW's sooner than you think.

My dad bought my mom a car once from Jackie Cooper Imports when they were still on N. May. He delt with Mr. Cooper himself, and got fabulous service. When the car needed maintainance, they even took my mom home in a lemo.

That was in 1985, so, I have no idea if things have changed much. BTW. I was with dad when he bought the car and Mr. Cooper was very polite and very kind to me as well.

4. Default Re: any experiences with BMW Cooper

Avoid Cooper at all cost my experience has been horrible, having said that the BMW is fantastic it's just been Jackie Cooper's Service Dept. has been horrible maybe it's been growing pains. I hope they get back to where mranderson et al enjoyed good service.

Default Re: any experiences with BMW Cooper

eskridge lexus service depart has been good. I might stay with them.
    I've heard from BMW fanatics that corporate BMW doesn't have much authority over their US dealerships, so the dealership quality just depends on each dealership itself. This is what corporate actually tells you if you complain to them.

6. Default Re: any experiences with BMW Cooper

At pretty much any car company except Saturn, this is what corporate actually tells you if you complain to them.

7. Default Re: any experiences with BMW Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by rxis
    eskridge lexus service depart has been good. I might stay with them.
    I've heard from BMW fanatics that corporate BMW doesn't have much authority over their US dealerships, so the dealership quality just depends on each dealership itself. This is what corporate actually tells you if you complain to them.
    IF you get this hogwash, then complain to the Oklahoma state motor vehicle commision who regulates dealerships and has the authority to revoke the dealers license. Plus, the manufacturer has the authority to revoke the franchise.

Thread Information