Widgets Magazine
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Hatch

Default Re: Hatch

You can see here that the plan calls for 32 seats in the covered area and 20 more on the sidewalk:

2. Default Re: Hatch

Looking forward this place!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	H1.jpg 
Views:	157 
Size:	109.7 KB 
ID:	12924 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	H2.jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	145.8 KB 
ID:	12925 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	H3.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	169.9 KB 
ID:	12926 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	H4.jpg 
Views:	155 
Size:	145.6 KB 
ID:	12927

Pictures don't do it justice.

It's super sharp and 'big city'.

4. Default Re: Hatch

Even better!

I peeked in while out for my run this morning, it looks very cool, and very close to opening. Nice, bold colors, very open. It's going to be a hit, for sure.

October 3 is the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous. View Post
    October 3 is the day!
    Opening up at 6 am. I'm excited to give this a try. I have no way of confirming this, but I heard that they may offer a late night option eventually?

8. Default Re: Hatch

Name:	H1.jpg 
Views:	285 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	13107 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	H2.jpg 
Views:	269 
Size:	86.8 KB 
ID:	13108

they had me at "Benedicts" as an entire section of the menu!

Well that looks awesome! Not sure what I was expecting, but it's a bigger menu than I anticipated.

The menu looks absolutely awesome! I can't wait to go have a try... they have all my favs... Steak & Egg Benedict, Denver Omelette, French Toast, Pancakes, and Belgian Waffles, too.

Soft opening over the last few days has been met with nothing but rave reviews.

Officially opens tomorrow (Monday) at 6AM.

Their IG says they're open 19 hours a day, 7 days a week. Assuming their hours are 6 am - 1 am? Long day!

I think that references the combined different concepts for the company: Hatch for breakfast and lunch; Broadway 10 for lunch and dinner; Sidecar for drinks late into the night.

Their hours are 6AM to 3PM.

Went by this morning to meet a friend I haven't seen in a while.

I had the Burro St. Nick. Basically a pork breakfast burrito. It came on a large plate with the burrito in the middle. No sides come with this. The plate seemed a bit over-sized resulting in the presentation looking... off. The portion was large and filling, though. Actually, I didn't even finish it. The taste was good. It was topped with two different salsas, a red and a green. 3.5/5

The decor was awesome. The place is deceivingly large with tables going all the way to the rear of the restaurant. They had a few tv's on showing the news and such.

Service was mostly good. 4/5 My coffee stayed full for the majority of the meal, but the food took a little long to come out. Easy to excuse this as 2nd day operations. Once it was mentioned to a server, the food was out within 5 minutes and the meal was comped. I would have happily paid full price.

They start serving alcohol at 10 a.m. with beer served all day. They have a nice bar area, I would like to check that out but I'm not sure if I want to be drinking before 3 p.m.

I will definitely be back. The staff was very friendly and was able to answer all of our questions. The menu is large and there are a lot of options other than the traditional cafe.

Also went this morning and shared the Burro St. Nick and the Kitchen Sink. Thought both were very good but preferred the Kitchen Sink. I look forward to trying everything else on what is a pretty big menu. I liked that everything was pretty fresh even for what were heavier menu items. For example, the peppers were still crisp and colorful instead of being overcooked and soggy. Also glad there wasn't and overuse of cheese (and I like cheese). Picture of the Burro St. Nick is below.

Name:	IMG_2921.JPG 
Views:	160 
Size:	1.53 MB 
ID:	13122
    Last edited by Timshel; 10-04-2016 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Autocorrect fail

Are you sure that's not red and green chile?

Looks more like mole sauce

20. Default Re: Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Vu View Post
    Looks more like mole sauce
    Yep... Looks like mole to me too.

Quote Originally Posted by OK BBQ Eater Anonymous View Post
    Yep... Looks like mole to me too.
    Yeah, the sauce was their "Christmas Sauce" - green chile salsa and what I thought was mole.

Quote Originally Posted by Timshel View Post
    Yeah, the sauce was their "Christmas Sauce" - green chile salsa and what I thought was mole.
    "Christmas" in New Mexico means drenched in red and green chile

23. Default Re: Hatch

I've been twice this week and loving the place.

I went yesterday for lunch. I had the avocado toast with over medium eggs. It was quite good. My husband had the bananas foster pancakes and they were also good although I would have ordered that for dessert instead of lunch. We are already planning our next visit as there were quite a few items I would like to try next. The manager stopped by our table to introduce herself which was nice. She told us they are planning to offer take and go breakfasts sometime soon (maybe next week).

Quote Originally Posted by CCOKC View Post
    I went yesterday for lunch. I had the avocado toast with over medium eggs. It was quite good. My husband had the bananas foster pancakes and they were also good although I would have ordered that for dessert instead of lunch. We are already planning our next visit as there were quite a few items I would like to try next. The manager stopped by our table to introduce herself which was nice. She told us they are planning to offer take and go breakfasts sometime soon (maybe next week).
    Good to know! It'll be nice to have more grab and go options for breakfast that open before 8 am.

Thread Information