Widgets Magazine

Thread: New Braums

Far West New Braums

Just read in the paper they are building a new Braums at SW59th and SH152 as soon as the land is purchased. I expect we are going to see a lot more in this area to come.

Default Re: New Braums

Yes, I heard just south of the bank. I thought I saw somewhere that a convenience store is going in at the N.E. corner, but now a housing developer put up a big digital sign at that intersection so I am assuming they will be building a lot oh houses in that area.

I still wouldn't be surprised if we saw a gas station or something there at some point. They can still do a lot of development south of that bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Zuplar View Post
    Just read in the paper they are building a new Braums at SW59th and SH152 as soon as the land is purchased. I expect we are going to see a lot more in this area to come.
    We've been expecting that intersection to start exploding. Nice that we'll have a closer Braums but I'm starting to feel crowded with all the new growth. Is the old Braum's going away?

Quote Originally Posted by PennyQuilts View Post
    We've been expecting that intersection to start exploding. Nice that we'll have a closer Braums but I'm starting to feel crowded with all the new growth. Is the old Braum's going away?
    Best I can tell Mustang's is staying put, this is just another location. The paper never came out and said it, but that's what they alluded too with phrases such as 'Braum's has been expanding.'

I hope the new one includes an expanded market. If I had to, I could restrict my grocery shopping to Braums and still eat well.

It does say it's going to include a fresh market and be like their newest stores.

Braums 1.jpg

Braums 2.jpg

Thread Information